• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network Yggdrasill Fleet Salvaged Item Liquidation

Toshiro

Inactive Member
All items for sale are salvaged, most are used. Make an offer and we will go from there.

The owner and CO of the Yggdrasill is a liscensed salvager, and all items are inspected and in functional condition, unless damage is stated in description.

I would like to purchase these:

Would 25,000 KS be fine?

We are currently in the United Outer Colonies. You would have to submit to the Harbormasters' inspection, however. Is this acceptable?

We're the green Vampire-class, and your items are aboard the Sojourner-class with it.

What is your ship, so we can recognize it?

An orange colored Geshrinari Light Freighter, and this should be acceptable. We shall meet you there in five days, if that would be alright with you.

By directive of the Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia's Central Corps, we request that the crate of SAoN uniforms be destroyed as soon as possible or turned over to a Nepleslian military depot.

Thank you,

Lieutenant Commander Drake Lombardio,
SMoDIN Central Corps, External Affairs

Recognizing the security risk, and out of respect for your organization, we are burning the crate and its contents, carefully making sure the uniforms are completely destroyed. We are unable to go to a depot at this time.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
SRSS Yggdrasill

To: Yggdrasill Fleet Salvage Company

Telepathic Activity Scanner components
Intact container of Mishhu Toxins x 2

2,000 KS?

Napalm Missiles x 2
Small Artillery Piece
BW-6 Battle Tank
6 crates of Riot-grade sleeping grenades (2,000 per crate, all counted as one item)

2,500 KS?

To: Ketsurui Hanako

Your price is acceptable. Please indicate where you want us to send these items.

To: Anonymous

I believe that 2,500 KS is not a fair price neither the Aether-powered and Zesuaium-constructed battle tank alone, far less with the 12,000 individual flash grenades.

I'd think that these items put together are worth, even considering the tank is used, at least 20 times more than you are currently offering. That assumes that the tank is 20,000 KS, each Flash Grenade is 2 KS, and everything else is 6,000 KS total. That total 50,000 KS seems much more fair.

To: Yuki Toshiro

Pisces.

- - -

No thanks.

To: Ketsurui Hanako

Very well. I'll have it sent ASAP.

To: Anonymous

Understood. Sorry, but I can't sell such items at that great a discount. Hopefully you'll be able to find what you require. If you want items cheap, sometimes the best thing to do is go out and salvage for yourself. I found the Battle Tank at the wreckage from the Battle of Albini, near Pisces Station. If you can get liscenced, try it out!

TO:SRSS YGGDRASILL
RE: Yggdrasill Fleet Salvaged Item Liquidation

We're offering 450, 000 KS and are willing to negotiate.

~ de Baracas

I find this offer fully acceptable. We are currently located in the UOC getting the ship refitted. Are you able to meet us there, or will you need it delivered to a specific site?

Also, we have armor components from a Super Demon which can be purchased to upgrade the Demon's Chassis.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
Yggdrasill Salvage Fleet

We can meet you in the UOC, we're closer to the Gensou system but we can meet you half-way if need be.

At this time, we are satisfied with just the chassis for the Demon armor.

~ de Baracas

I will dispatch one of the ships in my fleet, the KE-F8 Transport SRSS-005 "Freya", toward your location with the items you've ordered. Please have payment ready.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
Yggdrasill Salvage Fleet

To: Yggdrasill Salvage Fleet

Details on uniform jacket?

At this time I only have 100 DA available, but am willing to offer a total of 300 DA, payable in full within the next 4 weeks.

Airbike Boots
Vibrating Egg x 4
Handheld communicator/camera
Uniform jacket, ragged

are these weapon already slightly used? if ever i am interested with your brass knuckles, how can i reach you?

(OOC: I'm pretty sure the OP is no longer active, so I think I may have to close this thread --GM Wes)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…