• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yggdrasill Kai Refit

Cannot be approved.

- Lacks Defensive DRs (Armor and Shield SPs)
- Lacks Weapon DRs (new scale)
- Does not follow the Starship Stats Template

There. That's better. Altered to fit the Starship Template and DRs.

I found the new DR system a bit confusing, so please give specific advice regarding DRs if still incorrect.

(Tactical DBL POST so the change is noticed.)

Wow...kind of ironic to make the main weapon DR 5 on a ship 'dedicated to life' isn't it? Total annihilation level was it? It might be a bit much for a non-military ship?

People are less likely to pick fights with a ship packing DR5, so there's less killing. *shrug* Makes sense to me.

I made some minor tweaks.

Approved.

It's a lot easier to read now that it's in the up-to-date template.

Aendri said:
People are less likely to pick fights with a ship packing DR5, so there's less killing. *shrug* Makes sense to me.

That makes no sense. How will 'people' know that a vampire has a main weapon like that? Is he going to paint it on the hull? :3

While I don't mind the changes made this time, I ask that you advise me and talk to me about it rather than just making changes without my input. At least tell me what you want to alter in the future, okay?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…