Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) [YINN] Senator from Daichi Leaves Senate Building

Camera opens on the steps of the Senate build, Cassandra Roberts is framed by the camera. She looks into the camera and says,

"Today our cameras caught one of the newly appointed Senators coming out of the Senate building during the middle of a controversial proposal. We identified him as Gunther Bordolf of Daichi. We were able to catch up with him at the Kyoto Spaceport just before he boarded a ship to return to his world."

Scene cuts to the space port, a Tansaku-Class Research Vessel fills the back ground. Cassandra is seen standing near Gunther.

"Senator can we have a moment of your time. We would like to know what happened that has you leaving for your world."

Gunther looked at Cassandra and at the camera, "I left the Senate today because I disagree with how the matter of a proposal for a Treaty with Lorath was handled. This proposal before any of the Senate had a chance to discuss it received approval from the Empress. The Senate continued to work through the matter with due diligence.

Then this matter with the Lorath came up. A motion was made that we should table the treaty for a week. I seconded the motion, wanting the opportunity to see how my constituents feel about both the Lorath pronouncement, and the proposal to sign a treaty.

But Senator Hanako summarily dismissed our motion and pushed for the proposal to go forward.

If my opinions and those of my constituents are not worth being taken into consideration on this proposal. Then there is no need for me to linger here. I have duties back on Daichi. I will conduct any future business with the Senate from there."

With that Gunther turned and entered the ship. The airlock door shut behind him.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back