• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Yoriko Fuchida

Fiddlesticks

Inactive Member
Here she is: Fuchida, Yoriko!

She'll be starting out in Gabe's Fort Ready so I left her Occupation (which will be Fighter Pilot) as "Recruit". Also, I left her skills rather bare and Civilian-Grade, those will be upped to Military-Grade post FR.

Hope I didn't ramble on too long with her background, there were just points I wished to cover and tie into the personality. I tried to keep some things vague, but, I suspect I may have some things in there that won't jibe with the timeline, guess we'll see.

Fort Ready is just advanced training. Star Army of Yamatai characters are still required to have the skills listed Here.

However, it looks like you already have them down. Your remaining 3 skills are all voluntary, and so you should add your 7th. And if her History is any clue, it should be Starship Operation so she could fly those Fighters she's enamored with.

Other than that, I have no suggestions. Looks like you really put some work into the character, and all that needs to be done is a real Bio-Mod to come in and review it and pick at things I didn't see.

Welcome to SARP!

Edit: If any of this doesn't make sense, PM a Bio Mod. (Doshii Jun or Nashoba)

Overall a very good job for a first Character.

The extra two skills can be left off as she is in Fort Ready for training, or you can have the listed with text that reads along the lines, She is currently training in...

But that said, I am going to approve this.

Please make your User page using the red link the character.

Then apply for orders

Congrats and Welcome to the SARP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back