• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check YSS Alerna

BloodyScarlet

Hi all,

This will hopefully be a plot that will stay in open role-play that will be used to help people either starting or getting back into star army. The YSS Alerna will be an army vessel that is used for soldiers of the army while they wait to be deployed elsewhere so the crew is always shifting. This plot can have a full actual crew if there are people who would like to join this.

They will be travelling around researching planets and going to distress signals to help Star Army and civilians in all places around the universe.

Last edited:
Do you think an Eikan-class cruiser would be a good type of ship for this?

Also, the name Cretacia seems to be a planet in the Warhammer 40K universe. Is there a better name you can come up with that fits the Star Army universe better?

@Wes That ship is very big, but it can work with the automated systems working as well as a crew so it should work well.

I have changed the name and I think this may work a lot better.

I almost went with the Eikan for Orochi Squadron (but then wanted to make my whole thing seem a little more old school with the Irim). It's a very solid ship with room for as many or as few crew as you like. There's also something like the Midori scout ship if you want to be smaller and more the poking around type of plot.

Alerna is definitely a much better name, too, IMHO. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back