Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN [YSS Asuka]] Re: Appeal. ATTN KAGE YAICHIRO

Kim

スター軍の司書
FROM THE OFFICE OF TANGE-KATSURA AYANA
SENATOR- YUUGUMO CLUSTER
GOVERNOR- TOKYO, JIYUU

Taii Kage Yaichiro,

I request access to your personnel file as well as any information you have concerning your "father". The attempted murder against you took place outside of Jiyuu so I am afraid that I don't have jurisdiction but, I will assist you in any way I can so we can to resolve this matter.

Once I have all the necessary information, I can further assist you with bringing Hikari to court for attacking you and having him tried for being in violation of the pre-existing ST laws.

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Tange-Katsura Ayana

"Granted...and my 'father' is only such biologically...I'm actually a faulty ST clone, illegally created when he thought his son, Yuji, dead.

They found him alive, so I was kicked out onto the street 3 hours later and told to leave Yamatai under threat of being killed. As I was a plebeian who no one really knew existed, it was an easy thing for him to have done, and we was willing to do so to protect his reputation. My 'mother' also holds some guilt by inaction.

The reason I never pressed charges was because Yuji-kun is completely innocent, and was unaware I ever existed. Incriminating my 'parents' would leave him with without a company, inheritance, or family...

Of course, this can't be ignored...I'm finally ready to press charges, as long as Yuji-kun is not turned into a parentless pauper.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Flag CO, YSS Akigumo Battlegroup
Director, SIP

FROM THE OFFICE OF TANGE-KATSURA AYANA
SENATOR- YUUGUMO CLUSTER
GOVERNOR- TOKYO, JIYUU

Taii Kage,

Thank you for the information. I'll see what I can do. I think we might be able to negotiate something with Hikari that relinquishes your possible claims to that household's legalities and holdings(unless you truly want it) and protect Yuji's assets. This'll take me a couple of days to work through, but I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to the Kyoto Police Department and one of my lawyer friends to see what we can legally do to protect you and Yuji.

Best Wishes,

Tange-Katsura Ayana

RPG-D RPGfix
Back