• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis] Heram James Wazu

SARP policy is that Plot GMs handle approvals for their plots, but I welcome your comments and suggestions.

I will look at the updated bio after I get back from the convention.

I forget we have that rule now! I let the banner cloud my memory.

1. Can you explain the droksin dependency? I.e., why does he have it and how does it affect him?

2. Can you add some backlinks? The 4th Elysian War, for example, and the GSS Yui?

3. Can you run the article through a spellchecker, please?

I went through the article and extensively fixed its spelling errors, and added some backlinks including the ones Doshii suggested.

I suggest adding an inventory section at the end.

I appologize for not responding sooner. I just moved this weekend and I don't have internet at my new place. I'll try and find a way to get this done today.

Don't worry, there's no rush. Sounds like you got a lot of move-related work to do anyway. Just let me know when you're ready with a reply here.

Ok, went over and added a lot more backlinks and ran the article through a spell checker. I didn't realize it was that bad when I first typed it up... I also changed the wording around here and there to make the article flow better.

Droksin dependency has been removed from medical history for the time being as that could be its own article. the TL:DR of it is Droksin promotes red-blood cell creation in the body. Taking it when you're already fully healthy would be a lot like blood-doping. Using it for an excessive amount of time and then stopping would make the individual feel tired.

As per request I've added an inventory section too. This in itself could be a series of articles for all of the corporate-shenanigans that have taken place. I tried to keep it simple and use a Spirit of the Century style inventory entry: He's got some serious money compared to the normal person, but doesn't really have access to it. I think for a full article I'd likely have to talk to each faction manager and find out what Wazu's banking status is in their nation. Then there is the holdings section which could also be a series of articles. There is nothing unapproved tech-wise in there, and Wazu's little hiding spots have shown up in a few places in RP, two or three times in Nepleslian plots and two times in Gartagen Union plots, but they've never had an official write up. His Inventory for his time on Ether is mostly just his personal stuff and I don't expect there to be any issues with what is listed. His sock situation directly mirrors my own real world problems.

Since it looks like Zack has addressed both my and Doshii's concerns, character (re)approved. Thanks for getting it up to date. I'll work out a way to get you into the Eucharis plot soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back