• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis] Tsuguka, Toyoe

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Character Article URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:tsuguka_toyoe
Preferred Plot's GM: @Wes

The second and third preferred plots I probably should have talked to somebody about by now, but there are several characters in the Eucharis crew I think this character could nicely counterpoint. Soyokaze was listed as the second mostly because it's new and has a lot of cool potential, whist Squad 13 is there because... Well, it's dedicated infantry.

Feel free to be harsh with your criticisms.

I've looked over the article, and it's quite a solid biography. it should have no trouble being approved; getting the plot will be the harder part.

As for Squad XIII, I actually have a couple of open spots after some newbies went AWOL, but the plot pace is very slow and it will likely be a few weeks before we could work in your character if you don't get accepted into one of the other plots.

This is a perfect character sheet. I have no changes to suggest, and I approve it.

Welcome to the Eucharis crew. We're in port in Kyoto, so it's easy for your character to reach us.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…