• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Heartbreaker] Nakane Kamatari

I'm not sure what all say I'm supposed to have in this process, but I did send her a message about the few problems I spotted.

I'm not sure what all say I'm supposed to have in this process, but I did send her a message about the few problems I spotted.
You're the GM. You get to approve the character.

Could you go ahead and include the two converted measures for height and weight as well? kinda weird that you have the imperial for height and metric for weight, but it's better to include both for both anyway.

The personality needs a bit of work as well. The phrasing on a lot of the stuff is confusing, I'm not quite sure what you meant.

If you're going to write out the skills, you don't need to link the common skills page, but you DO need to include all of the boilerplate skill pieces.

Seems like the height/weight were fixed already. I understand the personality section, personally, but there are definitely a few typos. You might want to just reread it and clear up the grammar a bit. If you get that cleared up to where Aendri approves, I think it would be good enough for me.

Wasn't sure what all official say I had on this, Wes, since I don't have those tags/badges that say Approver or GM. I thought I was just in charge of accepting or denying them into the specific plot. All new to me, so thanks for clearing it up.

Okay that should be better now, I hope it is, I apologise for my grammer and that as each time I have done this it has been when I have had time which has been after midnight.

Looks good on the whole. Maybe a bit more about dominance versus submissiveness in the personality, but that would be about it. You're fine.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back