• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Heartbreaker] Skade Masashiga

Ah a technician for the Heartbreaker! :)

Seems a bit minimalist to me, but enough to get the job done. (Also, giggles at tail.)

@Reynolds, what do you think?

Last edited:
All of the measurements need to be in inches/pounds as well as metric. Also she would need to be a bit older, since we set out at the beginning of the year (YE 37) and haven't had any sort of resupply meeting yet. And, although I've heard of Neko coming in all sorts of colors, do we really do polka dots? That's not a big deal, I'm just wondering if that's something that happens.

Otherwise seems just fine to me. Tidy those things up, and be aware that everyone on the Heartbreaker is also expected to keep a full loadout for their Mindy up to date for each mission. You can check other crew members to see some examples. As long as you fix those numbers this is APPROVED.

K. Fixed the numbers (and got rid of the tail since being 3 months older means Skade can't have one) and I'll keep the load out in mind. I have no idea about the polka dotted thing though.

You can still have a tail if you want. It would just be grown later instead of at birth.

Just in general, your loadout will be whatever your superior says it is, unless you get good enough that they say you can pick on your own.

That said, you should be good to go aside from tweaking the loadout (which can be done after the fact anyway).

Aether beam saber rifles can especially shine when in a space engagement as they are useful hull-cutting tools for boarding. However, in our last mission, Rin did order Kyoufuu to use her to breach a door in the abandoned Mishuu base, so they are good to have around on at least one member of any infantry away team.

The way I view it, the loadout page should be what your character has equipped by default on their Mindy (ready to go) should combat occur... unless you roleplay out yourself/are ordered to change something by a superior for the mission, as Aendri stated. However, to be fair, handheld weapons are easiest to swap; things like dorsal/leg/shoulder hardpoints would take significant time for the armor racks to do the reinstalling.

Yeah, it's a per-mission thing, basically. So we don't start wondering/arguing about who brought a teleporter, or if someone has a solid or energy weapon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back