• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Imperator OOC

Super cute!

"Way, WAY too long"=about five percent longer. Not actually as horrible as the birb makes it out to be. Yay for exaggeration powers!

Only one medical bay for a battleship? Seems a bit disproportionate!
And also kind of risky! It'd be easy to just take it over if you disable the MEGAMI!

o .o

Lemme see what I can do W/ Araena then, what with the JP and all having become a bit of a focus of mine. I may have accidentally forgotten about this... ^~^;

NEW THREAD

Also, for those who didn't see my Discord announcement, if you do not post at all in the following thread you will be removed from the plot entirely. I am going to cater to those players who post, and if you do not all you are is a name on a roster. I hate to be so heavy-handed, but I am going to try and keep everyone happy despite recent events.

I am taking time off of my vacation to fix this, so I expect some posts before the next GM post.

For people who did not see the announcement on Discord, @HAMnJAM is going to be taking a short hiatus for the rest of the vacation. He's a human like the rest of us so he needs a short break : P

If you have any questions about the thread/plot I will answer them to the best of my ability until he returns!

Last edited:
@Arbitrated I wasn't sure if Able would be up with the CAG and the other pilots or not, and that's a bit of the reason for my hesitation to post. Still rusty on how these things work. lol

(Blah blah blah double posting, I do it a lot on OOC threads for some reason sorry >.<)

Speaking of, need to apparently update the page anyways, so the squadron is actually called Heartbreak on the wiki as well as having all its members.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…