• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [YSS Kaiyo] Shasse Emiko

She wouldn't have traveled Yamatai, she would have been assigned. You can choose a non-plotship Yamataian ship for this time or a fort.

Taking a look at this, you've made a fairly standard new neko. Most of the things I see are places where punctuation or line breaks would help it read better. But otherwise it looks fine.

Edited the travel bit out, which parts need better punctuation I'm not the best with that stuff

So now we've run into the issue that you've written a new from the vat Neko with not much history besides training (90 days) but she was born 2 years ago.

ok ive made the required changes, sorry this is dragging out i clearly needed to do more work on the sheet

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…