Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Komainu] Mion Yamaguchi

Hurm. I really like this, and I'm super willing to give it the thumbs up right off the bat, if nobody has any objections?

Questionable whether their fears of being re-trained in social interactions are valid considering there are some super crazy neko out there, but I'd still say it is a very interesting angle to take. If their fears are unfounded, then they must be very paranoid indeed, which ironically makes them actually founded after all. Catch 22 in a nutshell.

Disco moves and microwave gun to fit the 40k bolter+flamer+meltagun vibe is just bonus points.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back