• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

YSS Moirai JP scheduling and absence notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tusday, thursday and friday after 4pm over here on the west coast. I can also manage saturday and sunday from noon till 3, again on the west coast. Wensdays are a no go though. I can manage mondays between 4 and 6. Thats it.

Mondays 7pm till 10:30 PM, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are no goes, Thursdays after 4 PM, Fridays and Saturdays are nill, and Sundays from 4-6PM.

mmmk. Well since no one is voicing their objections, or much of anything at all, we shall do it this thursday at 9 CST.

Sorry I've been bedridden this whole week. I caught the plague from a friend of mine and got really sick... coughing up green blobs of mucus from my lungs and the whole nine yards. It's been too much effort to even get to the keyboard till today. ^_^' sorry.

Well, a day too late unfortunately. Will you be ok for next thursday when we wrap this whole thing up?

That goes for everybody!!

So I was in the car yesterday with my father, who said, "So the family is going to wisconsin tomorrow."

My reaction was along the lines of O_O or something close to it. I will be gone until friday, then I go camping with friends starting sunday and ending tuesday. Luckily I'll be back by that thursday if everyone can make it to the JP then.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If it were my choice I would certainly stay here. >_<

I will be gone for about a week or two weeks, depends if the family wants to leave camping up at Fish Lake early. Been terribly busy lately, cleaning up fancy houses, for a whole week at a time. I do stay at the house until the many tasks are complete.

Sorry for the flaking of me lately, I have far to much on my task list to complete. Besides my char is only a nothing in the first mission. (tired)

I feel obligated to inform everyone that due to inability to hold a coherent session often enough or even single post by most of the crew. As well as several other factors that are too substantial to ignore and too delicate to go into. I will no longer be able to continue to be a part of this forum. I value the friendships that have been made and those that i can maintain in other areas i fully intend to. In conclusion, this is my last post on this forum.

Ren.

TL;DR
I Quit.
Ren

Man, that blows. Please consider coming back once the summer's over and things get stable again.

Moirai players please request for orders ASAP so we can get you guys situated in active plots. Alternatively if anyone in the Moirai feels he/she has what it takes to be captain, contact me via PM and we'll see about hooking you up as a GM.

I vote we finish this mission up. I think Ren could handle that, seeing how well she's done up til now. If she's not willing, Wes, could you finish this up for us?

Maybe. I haven't been following the mission very closely though. If you can do it on your own, that's be good. If not, I'll see what I can do.

It's not looking good, seeing as nobody has posted anything. I'll give it a few more days before I request a transfer.

Yeah, that's probably best. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back