• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Yss Ryujo] Shinozaki Kakeru

Very nice, there is one red link however and that is for your user page. Go ahead and create that page, doesn't need to be anything extravagent. Here are a few articles for user pages to help ya out :)

Aendri
Kampfer
Kyle
Nashoba
Semjax

But..but.. I'm shy!!
And if you believe that, I got some PA to sell you. :)
I'll slap it up as soon as the slave driver releases me from the salt mines.
Need a bit of editing for the inventory later too.

Ok, changed the background to one that is more canon, unfortunately the only location that could suit the "shtick" of this character (rural hunter from a forest) was on Yamatai itself. Hopefully no one bombed Trisylvania yet.

Reduced the age of the character to reflect a more acute drive of wanderlust that would cause him to leave earlier, changed personality trait to include a "Trysylvanian" reverence of trees.

Under languages, just an FYI, your Star Army Communicator has translation capabilities. At least for known languages that you have downloaded to it.

Interesting thing with the languages though, and something worth expanding upon as the plot progresses =)

Approved!~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back