• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [YSS Sakishima] Koizumi Aratani for review

I love the little artwork you made for her!!

Thanks, Wes! I haven't used ps for anything other than memes in years, so it's not the greatest thing I could put out there. I like to get commissions done and want to get some for this character, but this is what I could come up with in the meantime.

Heyyyyy I dig that cheeb! Awesome art

And with that said, character looks good, Koizumi Aratani is APPROVED for use aboard the YSS Sakishima! Welcome aboard!

The plot is currently between missions, the crew on shore leave on planet Yamatai. Feel free to take part in the festival going on, or if you like, we can do an intro JP and Aratani can meet up with the ships XO, Ise Momoka, who is floating about

I can't tell you how happy that makes me! I can't wait to meet everyone and report for duty!

I'll try finding other crew members at the festival and rp there. Let's pm about a jp with the two of them, for sure.

Thank you thank you!

You're more than welcome!

Got you added to the crew manifest page, so it's official now

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…