• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [yss Sakishima] Yuu Magnusson

appropriate in order to illicit the desired social response
Did you mean elicit?
Yuu was born a man
I think it might be better to say male, since man implies an adult.

This is a very solid biography. You did a great job.

Very nice char, I like it a lot. I contacted Gunsight GM of Sakishima and he will check it out asap I am sure. Oh by the way you can have 7 skills and you ahve only 6, so you can still add one more! Dont worry 7 is not limit or anything, later during Rp you can learn more of them if you wish!

Did you mean elicit?
Grunts don't spell gud.

I think it might be better to say male, since man implies an adult.
Hey, some people are just born that way.

Jokes aside, thank you for the compliments. I'm really looking forward to getting into this setting. I haven't played a decent sci-fi RP ever, which is my favorite genre, so I have high hopes for this one. And thanks for the heads up Jon, I didn't realize I missed one. I am a bit torn between giving Yuu entertainment because of the guitar/violin/singing done in the past but I keep getting this image in my head of Yuu attempting belly dancing and it will be far more hilarious to watch Yuu fail epically at that. So I think I'm going to have to go with Maintenance and Repair. I can RP Yuu learning to belly dance and add entertainment as a skill later :p

P.S. Thanks for the love Wes!

Last edited:
Yup! Looks like we have a new victi- I mean crew member! APPROVED!

I will add your character to the sakishima manifest shortly. We are currently on leave at Leo Star Fortress while the ship undergoes repairs.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back