• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP [YSS Tokyo] Forgotten Places

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 46.8
RP Location
Akuro Nebula

YSS Tokyo​

Near the Creepy Passage, Kikyo Sector​

We spent Tsukimi in the Taiie system, and it was a deeply emotional experience. On Jiyuu, we still see Taiie in the night sky, and I think I had been avoiding how I truly felt about it. Being back brought it all to the surface. I think I will leave it at that. We’ve been deployed for almost six months, mostly skirmishing with the Mishhuvurthyar on the outer edges of the Kikyo Sector—the farthest I’ve been from home in a long time. But then again, as a Chujo of an expeditionary fleet, I couldn’t have expected anything less.

On our way back, we’ll be checking out some coordinates Katsuko passed along. They lead us into the Akuro Nebula, near the area where the YSS Takumi was lost. I have a bad feeling about this.

Personal Entry, Chujo Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano​

YSS Tokyo, First Expeditionary Fleet, Star Army of Yamatai​

Ayano hardly noticed the voluntary demotion she accepted, allowing Shimizu-Taisho to take command of the fleet. Despite this, her responsibilities hadn’t changed much. With the Mazu and its expeditionary battlegroup assigned to operations in the Kosuke Sector alongside the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet, she found herself doing nearly the same work. Wherever Taisho Yui called, they followed. Having fought in the Second Mishhuvurthyar War, Ayano knew how these things went—both sides were suffering losses, and it was hard to gauge the true progress of the conflict. As they drifted through the glowing clouds of interstellar gas and debris, there wasn’t much on the optical scanners worth noting.

"Two minutes to the coordinates, Motoyoshi-Chujo," announced Tokyo-Chusa as Ayano stepped up to the command level of the bridge.

The thick clouds of gas began to thin out as they approached their destination. The glowing teal engines of the mighty Izanagi dimmed as they reached the coordinates. The tactical officer broke the silence. "We have a Blrakkrashiverinth-Class Battleship directly ahead. Oddly, it has noticeable Star Army modifications integrated into its structure, along with a failing UOC transponder."

Ayano fought the urge to rise from her seat as the realization hit her~they had arrived at a place nearly forgotten. Chie Research Base. Like many, it had slipped from memory, but there it stood, right where it had always been. So much time had passed since the collapse of the colonies. The early YE 30s felt like a lifetime ago. She took a deep breath and gave her orders. "That’s Chie Research Station. It was probably abandoned after the colonies fell apart. Let Gemini know we’ll be delayed. Since we’re here, we might as well investigate."

As the crew prepared for the away mission and sent the message, Ayano stood, her SPINE connection to the ship disengaging. "I’m going with the team," she said calmly, readying herself for what lay ahead.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…