Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Wyvern] Alexia Redfield

@club24 - here's my (belated >.<) review of Alexia Redfield. (That I copypasta'd straight outta Compton from here.)

Apart from that, everything appears to be in good order, Officer. :)

apre00.deviantart.net_5076_th_pre_i_2017_289_0_6___commission_80dd018b83e9d548cbab9fffe98c954e.webp

Recently this character got some artwork, which is cool, but I noticed the character has a facial tattoo, which is against Star Army regulations.

I can't think of an explanation of why the Star Army would allow someone with this tattoo to enlist in the first place.

I would like to retcon the character to remove the tattoo. If that's not OK, I will issue orders to discharge the character from the Star Army at the next opportunity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back