• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Yugumo Merchant Spacy] Takagawa Hitomi

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.1
fetch.php

STRICTLY CLASSIFIED AND CONFIDENTIAL
The Desk of Kaicho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
Yugumo Corporation, Port Jiyuu
Siren System, Kosuke Sector

To: Takagawa Hitomi
  1. We are folding the corporate fleet into the Yugumo Merchant Spacy as previously discussed, due to your position you are promoted to the rank of Fleetmaster/Daishō (代将).
  2. We are pulling the ISS Shiori from the field as it is time to put Eidan on the path to his destiny. The clan has waited long enough to elevate him, and my patience wears thin. In light of the change of direction, temporarily for our youngest generation, the plan has changed. We will use the condition on the planet where you have been as the excuse to pull the Shiori back.
  3. We have been unable to choose a suitable candidate to be the Shipmaster of the ISS Evenstar until now. I know thrusting him up into that role will be a logical next step after his private training with you on the Shiori. It's why I want you there - quietly looking over his shoulder. The rest of his crew will go with him. I'll handle any critics that arise, or I can't we may just have to arrange some bubblegum to be distributed.
  4. I dream of his name written below the names of star systems like mine was on the Akuro.
  5. Please continue to block any attempts at communication between him and his father, we still have not located him yet - Ayano and Miho are working on it.
  6. I will be assigning him a Motoyoshi Keibi as well.
Signed in trust,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

Attached Assignments​

ISS Shiori - Transfer of Crew to Yugumo Merchant Spacy Assignment
Route to - ISS Evenstar
  • Motoyoshi Eidan - Shipmaster - Command of the ISS Evenstar
  • Motoyoshi Kuroko - Chief Officer - Second in Command of ISS Evenstar @Yuuki
  • Yuki Inihara - Deck Cadet - Helm(Pilot) @Nakshatra
  • (Lumi) Luminous Neon Star - Engine Cadet - Systems and Safety Monitor @Miyako
  • Leon Argueta - Scientist Cadet - Bridge Science @demibear

We are working on the following:​

TBA - Private - Tactical Station @iaincarter
TBA - Deck Cadet - Communications @Charaa
TBA - Motoyoshi Keibi (For Eidan's Protection) @Damaske
TBA - Other Crew @Commissar Farzi

Heika,

I hear, understand, and obey. We will be departing the system and heading to rendezvous with Evenstar at the first safe opportunity. I will assume command of Orchid Fleet upon arrival.

With regards to Tio, I have not observed attempts at contact but I have suspicions there have been attempts to locate. Keeping that boy out of places he isn't supposed to be taxes all of my experience in intelligence and law enforcement, and I must confess I have never been more than a single step ahead of him.

Eternally Vigilant,
Takagawa

YE 45.1
fetch.php

To: Director, Takeda Fleet Logistics Support
CC: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
CC: Chief of Spacy Operations, Yugumo Merchant Spacy
Re: Assumption of Command Manifest and Inventory

Director,

By authority of the Board of Directors of Yugumo Corporation, I hereby assume command of Orchid Fleet.

Major vessels manifest:

Tanya 1C, 1 (One):

Misha 2A, 4 (Four):
Yūgure 2A, 8 (Eight):
We are still awaiting six Daikoku-class, one standard, one livestock spec, two agricultural spec, one Kagutsuchi fabrication and industry variant, and one Sukunabikona water purification and brewing variant, as well as two Shuryoku-clas superfreighter container ships. Numerous small craft without dedicated commanders are not in the scope of this manifest.

Sincerely,
Daishō Takagawa Hitomi
Fleetmaster, Orchid Fleet
ISS Yoi-no-Myōjō, Motoyoshi's Evenstar
Yugumo Merchat Spacy

fetch.php
STRICTLY CLASSIFIED AND CONFIDENTIAL
YUGUMO KOSUKE OPERATIONS DIVISION
COLONIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION DEPARTMENT

Re: Maridor System
YE 45.2
To: Daishō Takagawa Hitomi, Fleetmaster, Orchid Fleet. Yugumo Merchant Spacy.

Katsuko mentioned we should keep an eye out for something befitting Eidan's attention when he takes command of Evenstar. Recently one of our long-range probes came back from a system in Grid 0417, they detected an ideal system for colonization. We've identified the system as YC-61, and have designated it the "Maridor System". The second planet in the solar system is in the Goldilocks zone and appears to have a very unique biosphere. We've frankly never seen anything like it, the ecosystem is beyond complex and it is resource-rich, possibly even having undiscovered metals, unique botanicals, and other possible new food cultivations. Our probe did detect a pre-industrial civilization on the planet, but we don't expect that to be a problem. Could you send Azure Legion in? Get some soil and rock samples, catalog some of the fauna and flora, and just get a feel for what this planet offers. Like a nice alien-world camping trip with some work. We think it could be lucrative for the company and it fits the profile of that "special" world the young man keeps talking about.

Signed,
Jōtō Shunin (上等主任) Shuichi Hikari
YUGUMO KOSUKE OPERATIONS DIVISION
COLONIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION DEPARTMENT

RPG-D RPGfix
Back