• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Yukihiko Risa

This one's headed to mine obviously, so I think someone else should have a look. I'm happy with it, but I'd like to see another reviewer's input.

The bio looks good in substance; it's a bit lacking of meat but that's fine considering it's a young neko.

You have a couple of grammar errors and a missing word in the personality section, but other than that it looks fine.

the missing word is here:
Risa is very inquisitive and curious, and an attention to details which helps her preform her duties as an Intelligence Officer

Besides the SPINE interface, she'd also have her Ketsurui Zaibatsu serial number tattoo thing as a distinguishing feature.

Right, edited, thanks.

And eh, as for the spelling mistakes, I usually double check it, but... some stuff always gets through the filters, and English isn't really my first language.

It looks good except the "Heart shaped Eyes" part Does this mean that the Pupils are heart shaped or does she have funky eyelids?

Yeah, sorry, just got back from a Trip.

She looks fine, I can't really see anything wrong with it, so there's no problem with approving her.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back