• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Yukiko Ryuu

Made a couple quick edits to the height/weight section, just for clarity's sake, and added a direct link to your user profile's location. If you'll go ahead and follow the red link for your name, then just create a basic (or if you want, more) user page.

There are a decent number of little grammatical and spelling errors. "ans" instead of "and", missing commas and the like. If you could, just run it through Microsoft word, or some other spellchecking program. That should iron out the majority of the mistakes.

Most of the article is okay outside of the spelling/grammar, but the Skill section is missing almost everything, and none of the skills are written up to the extent they need to be, including none of the four required skills having the boilerplate information.

Outside of that? The article is actually pretty much good to go, just a bit short. If you're having issues with the spelling/grammar, let me know and I'll go through it for you.

I agree with Aendri's analysis. Many places lack "an" or "a", her name is mistyped in at least one place, and there are some grammar errors. The concept is usable, but the article needs some refinement.

At user's request, doing a second review.

Made a bunch of little edits throughout the article for you. Adding links, anon art, and so on.

Also fixed up a bit of the personality section, where you had a bit of opinion reference. For a character profile like this, there is no "is considered", someone either is or isn't. The wiki is used for cold, hard facts, even if it's something that isn't known IC yet. Just as a side note, what draws her to sex so much if she's so cold and analytical? It's okay, I'd just like a bit more clarification there, since it's definitely outside of the norm.

In the goals, while I commend you for aiming high, it might be better to include smaller stuff too. What does she want to do by the time she's 5?

Much better on the skills, though I would point out you CAN customize the boilerplates a bit, you just have to have all of that information.

Overall, you're actually pretty much set. It's more questions and curiosity than actual issues.

Unless Toshiro sees something he'd like changed, you're approved, though I would still like answers when you can. It would help fill out the profile.

Moved to approved character bios

RPG-D RPGfix
Back