• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Zenjinkaze] Addaiel Ryu

Fixed the links!! You can't link inside of headers and also that old link is still traipsing around for PC's, but it is the wrong one.

I had a chance to read it fully and added a few more links!

I went through and added a few more links. Just to clarify, you do own the artwork posted, right?

Could you specify what types of weapons he is familiar with or specializes in?

I see a mention of Elysian Boxing, which I can't find on the wiki. I also see it on a character by @Gwathdraug so perhaps they or someone like @FrostJaeger @META_mahn @Arbitrated @Pancakei could help me out with that?

Is it just a part of Pankration? Then we could simply link to that. Or if it's a variation that doesn't need its own wiki page, or a sub-style of Pakration, I could just add a spot for it on the Martial Arts page and let you write up a blurb for me to toss there?

I read in "Elysian Culture" that bare knuckle boxing was a popular sport for the Elysians. Didn't have any sort of wiki article attached. I just assumed it was identical to Western boxing.

Also ye, that's my own artwork. I'll also go back and add in some weapons.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…