• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Zeta Five

Okay, let's get started.

First, needs some serious spell checking and grammar checking.

Examples
She si caucasian
succesfull bussines man
profesionall
Zeta suddenly alone firtly didn't know waht to do.

Occassionally you mispelled the character name as Zate instead of Zeta

What Organization and Occupation is this character intended for? This affects things like standard issue, rank, salary.

Skills are a bit bare boned, but since you haven't said what organization she belongs to I can't say if they fit the norm.

This character is pending approval.

I wil check my spelling again thank. I shouldn't type in hurry.
She is intended for ISC Phoenix if Luca agrees to it. So she shoudl probably go into indepents does she?

Updated.
I tryed to write a little more into the skills, and even foufn more misstypes and corrected them. I hope everything is okay now.
What i was them sot worried about was characters history, since I wasn't sure how clones worked in SA.

ShotJon, you might want to download Firefox. It'll automatically spellcheck everything you type for you. I'm noticing some basic errors in spelling, and it would probably help you a lot. If nothing else, you can always run stuff through Microsoft Word before you post it, as that'll do the same thing.

I have got Firefox :D but thanks for Idea with word, I have Open Office which is practically the same, but I will start using it from now on. Thank you.

You're welcome. A lot of people use that kind of system before posting, so don't worry about seeming stupid or anything.

I don't worry about that much, I just type too fast and don't check it after myself, still it is my bad. But i sure undestand that it can suck pretty well to deciphering someones misstypes.

At first, I took a look at the major statistics near the top, and the first things that hit me were: "13 years old, C cup" and I was initially like: "Whaa?!"
But, as I read further down into the bio, I realised she was a clone. If she is a clone: How old does she look?

On History, there's a "Josep" at the start, but it's an interesting character history. Maybe we'll see Gamma and Beta further down the line? My only problem with it is that it needs to be divided with a double-line in the middle, to make reading easier.

On Skills, they're brief, but they do what they say on the label. A few typos, though, such as:
Fighting: "She is good marksman" should say "She is a good marksman"
Physical: "She likes running and being in move." should say "She likes running and being on the move."

I understand that English is not your first language, so I'm willing to make admissions for your typos. English is not an easy language to learn.

All in all, good character concept. Just fix the typos and you've got my green light.

Will do! Thank you.
About her appearance I would bet that her makers would made her look like young adult. So around twenty years old. It is plus thirteen years now.

I took care of some of the typos and fixed some of the wording.

This character is approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back