• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - Senate of Yamatai Discussion

After some gratuitous male-on-male mouth action (read:talking), the Nep boys decided to share old-time favorite Jack Miller to play as an ambassador from Nepleslia to the Yamataian senate.

You guys are welcome to ring him up at his office or something; I doubt he'd be in that senate room right now, or he would've spoken up quite some time ago.

YAY FOR SENATE ACTION...

Its nice to see personalities coming out beyond :"Yay, nay or abstained."

Katsuko and company will likely leave Yamatai after all my people post etc.

Mm. We can finish this bit up (Looks more like its own plot ship now. :p ) and someone can do up another proposal if they please.

Can't let Wesley do 'em all.

Updated the Senate Page

Yugumo Cluster is now to be refered to as "United Outer Colonies". Official changes are in progress IC as the Bakufu is dissolved and power is transfered to Prime Minister(to be refered to as Senator here in Senate, PM on Jiyuu/UOC) Tange Ayana and her regional government.

I figure each group of systems in the Senate represents component states of the Empire; least that is my translation and how I am proceeding with this.

Can anyone submit ideas via PANTHEON to the senate, or must they go to the senator, who then brings them before the senate?

Reading from work but had to comment..

Ayana....Eating those Antimatter-Os again...

Ayana: In a nice helping of Nepleslian whiskey! They're even better with cleaning alcohol! ^_~V

Anti-matter O's so good it'll rott your stomach lining before it even hits your stomach!

I can wiki it once I get home from my math final unless one of you kind gentlemen feel the need to tangle with the dreaded "wiki-code" at great peril to yourselves. =)

The code for our wiki is so easy, even a caveman could do it.

1196254520156.jpg

Now, it needs to be sent to the Nepleslian Senate for Approval.

Especially since the Treaty thread is kind of in limbo for no good reason ... as all this shit's happening and we feel paralyzed.

Tio's write up is being redone, the Wiki gremlin ate it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back