• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - Senate of Yamatai Discussion

You know that thing save drafts while you edit, right?

Just return to the page (DON'T POSTDATA) and recover what you were working on next time.

Everyone's at the conference but the senators. Get a move on please.

Hey, Wes, so I don't have to utilize my cross-country ESP skills and read your mind, could you explain this format that you want the thing in since you're being quite vague.

Just wondering if the Azorean Trade and Tourism Document as well as an Azorean treaty could be fit into the Yamataian Senate agenda soon?

Hm... darn. I don't think my question should go into the Heart of Yamatai forum, though.. should it? <,<

You can still post here. The new policy is that all Yamataians can vote.

The senate is now re-opened for business.

Any character can propose and vote on laws.

I upgraded the Senate forum! Now we have subforums.

Please clarify the difference between "no" and "abstain." I cover politics as a reporter and in no procedural system I am aware of do "abstains" not count either way. The "yes" still must garner more votes than the "no" plus "abstain" to get a majority. If this isn't the case in Yamatai, please explain why.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back