• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Service to the Free State OOC

Hey Sigma, its somewhat unclear, how much information about what is going on outside of the ship is available to the marines?

Or at this point do they have no idea what is happening and simply hear/see Laura's side of the conversations? I am sure if my character would know about the spacer fleet or just be given really enthusiastic orders to get everyone moving within 2 min.

@Sigma was wondering since it says to ask about it. Would Linda have the upgraded stealth model Raider or the one with standard stealth features? Don't really think I need it, but you never know.

Sorry I'm so late with my GM update this week. Been preparing tax documents and other IRL priorities atm. I don't know if I can get it finished for tonight so expect it by Friday night

Update: I just got accepted for a full time position at a local school, working with special needs students in addition to the occasional after school tutoring that I've been doing to make ends meet. So the next week or so is going to be a bit irregular as I figure out my new schedule. Kind of why I've been slow in the past week or two, doing a lot of interviewing and document preparations for it.

Regardless, I will make a GM post now because I know it won't happen tomorrow and Friday is just too long.

Following that, I will be hunting down and removing all inactive characters from the plot.

Congrats Sigma! Hope everything settles into place and your new job works out well. Not sure about where you live it , but here it can be pretty hard to get that kind of placement. So yeah congrats again, and take the time you need! We will keep nep space safe.

For anyone who cares I have included a brief description of some of Eir's tattoo's in her bio. This is not intended to be a complete list, and more fine details will be added to them. Given the fact she just showered some people may have an idea what they look like, so I thought to get off my ass so people knew.

This is my last post on Star Army. I am quitting as GM and FM. There are irreconcilable differences between me and Kampfer over the direction of the faction. Or rather, Kampfer will compromise so I am resigning in protest.

I apologize for the suddenness of this but that's the way things have worked out. If someone wants to take over as GM, go ahead. Run it the way you want. If not, then I'm sorry we couldn't get a single thread done. Good luck. You'll need it on this site.

Sorry to see you go sigma. It was nice to meet you. Thanks for all the help.

Also who wants to take up the role of GM? I would really like to see this continue.

Typically, it's better for one of the players to take over when this happens. However; I've volunteered for the position in the case that no one steps up. I'm currently catching up on the situation, and trying to find Sigma's notes in case that happens; so rest assured there will be a GM, even if it's some guy you've never seen before.

Okay, it's official. I'm your GM now. I'm also caught up on the story at the moment. Furthermore, aside from newcomer and famed skeet shooter Gunhand4171, it looks like all of you know me already. So, hello everybody, it's me. Hi. Yes, good to see you again too. Really, DeathEvn, you think so? I hadn't noticed. Yes, Born-on-Board, it's a new pair of sunglasses, and yes they do go better with my hooves. Thank you for noticing. Moogle, you cad, you know I keep those kinds of things secret.

Anyway, while we're all talking, I thought I'd just let you know that you'll be getting a GM post soon; either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to focus on getting that post going before drafting up the new NPC character sheets or editing the wiki so we can keep the plot moving in an orderly fashion. I like to use the word 'seamlessly', but you can invent your own.

Finally, if there are any problems or concerns or general comments or anything like that just let me know the same way you always do: By dialing the CIA headquarters in Langley, VA and then whistling shrill and loudly at the receptionist who picks up. She'll know what to do.

Alternatively, PM me on the forums or on Skype.

I'm also available via IRC, but I may not respond immediately or even within the next few hours.

Yeah, so I noticed that the ISS Hard Liquor being around was still a problem for continuity's sake, so I had it obliterated by happenstance. Thank me later. Now, go to the wardroom and meet your new annoying GMNPCs.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back