• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Service to the Free State OOC

Hey guys, sorry about my delay in posting, this has just been a really rough week all things considered. I will get it up as soon as I can, latest possible will be friday

Sorry again

Arrg I cant believe I had missed that! Sorry Eli I thought I had responded to it and apparently I am in fact, certifiable. Time to redeem myself a bit!

@Yoshi, @Riko, I haven't written anything for you to interact with in a while, but I haven't seen a post for a minute either. We should get together on IRC or something. But my schedule is so stupid :<

@MrMister, @Born-On-Board, @Whitehart, @Syaoran, @Moogle, @Whoever else damn it there's too many of you (@Gunhand4171 )

Anybody who doesn't speak with me regularly like Gunsight and DeathEvn, I just want to come in here and say that SFS is not dead. I know you probably saw me trying to hail Yoshi and Riko on the 29th, but aside from that I've given no updates of any kind. Here's how it is:

On the last GM post, I didn't respond to either Yoshi or Riko because they hadn't posted anything since the last GM post. Now, Riko doesn't have much to do-- guarding Alistair Thorn is about as interesting as eating dirt. Alistair is in a virtual world doing cool matrix stuff with his brain. It's not very physical. Yoshi, too, has a few things to choose from but nothing directly asking for his character's attention and therefore nothing pressing. I want posts from these players before I move on; but I need to get with them and work something out because I clearly haven't paid enough attention to them in my distress to focus on the filthy Nepleslians.

Which would've been easy ten days ago when I contacted them initially, if that hadn't been in the beginning segments of twelve days straight running freight in a box truck. Saturday has been my first day off since that began.

"Wull, okay den Lamb," You might say in your best imitation of an absolute idiot in an effort to make me not feel insecure by your question, "If'n you had all Saturdee t' y'silf, why 'id'n ya git wif dem two fellers 'n post own it?"

First off, thank you for taking that tone with me. I know you're just playing, but that sounded really good. You sound legitimately like an ill-tempered, inbred hillbilly. Second off, as I've come to this new found freedom for this weekend, I find that Riko and Yoshi are in the midst of a house move and a renaissance fair (faire?) respectively. While my schedule has made it difficult for me to spare anything more than a few moments for them over these last two weeks, their schedule now makes them hard to reach.

So, in summary: stand-by, we're not dead, I'm still here, don't abandon me, I still love you, I still hate you, be well, do good work, keep in touch.

-Lamb

Whoops. Looks like *I* forgot to post, through all of this. Well, I'll give everybody their fix of their favorite multi-bodied freespacer at some point today or tomorrow.

Until a time that lamb and I get a chance to sit down and talk, I will drop from the plot. No need to wait for me in annoy scenario, and lamb wants to do just that, therefore I'll make things a lot simpler

@Deathevn is now my Co-GM. Expect messages from him begging you all to post from time to time.

@Gunsight1, if I could get a post or a pass out of you, I would be glad to make a huge GM post later in the week or even this weekend.

@EveryoneElse, I still love you and I still want you all to die. You're the best/worst players I've ever had.

Sorry I skipped over you, @Gunsight1. I couldn't wait any longer. I'm sure Halcyone can find something to do in a damaged corridor with one team-mate in gunked up armor and another complaining about crew-manned weapons one deck up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back