• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

If you can see Open RP (18+) and a subforum inside the Starlight Lounge that is called The Hot Tub, you have access to the adults-only forums.

Just for your information: there's already an existent organization of renegade Ketsurui Samurai named the "Shadow Vipers" (Kusarihebi-no-kage).

I don't mind a name close-to-similar being used. I just point it out so there's no confusion.

Okay, I'm still working on her, as I have to make the girl seem interesting.

===== Physical Characteristics =====
* **Height:** 6'
* **Weight:** 78KG
* **Measurements:** 35C-24-33

**Build and Skin Color:** Lilith is built for algility with a muscular tall build, with pure white skin.

**Eyes and Facial Features:** Lilith's eyes are large and have no whites, with a ice blue iris and a sliied pupil, her face in a heart-shape, with a thin nose and thin lips.

**Ears:** Lilith's ears have two sharp long tips one going straight back the other pointed at an 45 degree degree angle up from the tip going straight back, she has a bit of white fur on the tips.

**Hair Color and Style:** Lilith's hair is long and uncut, it has a wavy look to it, her hair is mostly black with a few strands of red, blue and white in tendrils at different places.

**Distinguishing Features:** Lilith has three fingers and a abosible thumb, she has four toes as well, lilith has a fluff tail and a lot more fur like hair over her body than human girl should.

Lilith has purely sharp teeth revealing that she is a carnivor, she has a raised heel as only the front of the feet touch the floor.

That's what I'm thinking.

I'm having trouble figuring out how much money I should deduct from my starting funds for basic clothing. Anyone know a link that sums up clothing cost. he has very minimal selection. oNly thing that might be worth anything is his jewelry.
And his arachnid silk scarf

RPG-D RPGfix
Back