• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

whatever works I suppose. ^__^

do we know how many crew cabins there are and what size, are they shared. There isn't much on interior layout for that class of ship

We'll probably say a normal Cabinsize, enough for a bathroom, and a bed and a few amenities.

Yea, hmm well I think my person wont be sleeping in a cabin, she likes the floor.

Lilith is totally sleeping in Abigayl's room, she's taking a liking to her in many ways, poor Lilith is going to get so corrupted.

when he said the crew was indisposed he was talking about the dead ones from the ship he was on. Just thought I'd clear that up.

I hope you don't mind that I didn't go into that much detail in my last post, its just I thought it would be good but I hate going into that because of IRL stuff.

yeah it's a good idea to if a place suddenly doesn't seem active drop by the thread and see if you just missed an alert.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back