• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

XD you don't have to worry too much she's not gonna expect Reed to not scratch it at all. It's relatively easy to scratch paint though in space, at least if it's like modern paint...and I haven't seen any articles about new super paint.

Just a heads up Jackson. Right now they're in Abwehran space. Tami is only 6 LY from Yamatai home world, but they're in a whole different factions space right now.

Bah I be triple posting. But the Wayward's first audit is approaching. Not a whole lot has happened, but I'd like to ask everyone to make sure of a few things involving their character sheets.

1. There is some sort of art for your character on their page, even anonymous art works.
2. Histories are up to date. As ep01 will not be finished by the audit leaving that out is fine, but ep00 needs to be in your history.
3. Your character is in the Character Directory also make sure you as a player have a player page and are on the Player Directory

Don't know if the alert never popped up but posting here cause it seems everyone missed it, but there is a GM post up in the Wayward.

EDIT: Also we got our first Audit done with a score of 96%!!!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back