• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

Responses have been slow in the channel the last few GM post, so I'm wondering, is there anything I can change? Or any problems with the GM post?

I'm going to be increasing the pace a little from here with how often I GM post. I want to to move things a little faster as the plot isn't progressing at the speed I had hoped. This will also mean more 'time' will be passing in each round of posting, not much more though, post will be having more happen in them than they have previously.

You know, the Bounty Hunters have just arrived at a generic old Origin manufacturing facility on Tami.
They were paid to clear the site of threats.
As for @Lunar Rabbit , @Kai , @Centurion0507 , @Cmd_Jackson, @Floodwaters and @ShotJon, you guys are free to post on the 3.1 Thread. This bounty will be taking place in the Tami system, more specifically on the abandoned Origin facility that was evacuated when the planet was invaded by the NMX. The job was given to the characters by Origin, and their task is to sweep the facility and clear it out of any threats.
Is there going to be some kind of suprise crossover meeting happening or is it just coincidence?

Thanks for the heads up. I was aware they were eventually going to clear the place, didn't know it would be this early though. Though there's a bit of a date discrepancy at the moment due to start times. Though if the players here want to have a surprise crossover kind of thing I can talk to the bounty hunter GM and see what they want to do. If the players don't though we would technically just be arriving first. I have no intention to clear out all the threats in the building though, so there's no problems there.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back