• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

As an ooc note for @Syaoran & @SmokeEmpress, I figure Quinn pulled up the list of items available on the station so they could be delivered to Veronica's place for Ana with a max of approximately 300 KS worth to spend. Assuming Syaoran's okay with this (?) you can do a little shopping for Ana. As far as items you can't really find in any of SARP's articles 1 KS is roughly equal to 1 USD so you can really use any IRL source as a guide as to how much something might cost. =3 Enjoy.

To the main group, I'm gonna be responding a bit faster no especially for the interrogation, if there's anything to respond to I will respond within a day most the time so that we can move along. We have to pick up Quinn and Ana after all.

I will be opening Ep 1.2 a little later today. 1.1 Can still be continued and 1.0 can if you really want to interrogate the people that much. 1.2 Will start at Dawn Station, where all players will be involved. This'll be an episode for the crew to get paid, and for people to shop around and buy some equipment. As well as possibly decide what they want to do next as a crew.

That works for me. 1.2 being some time after Ana has gotten used to being free. But can also finish off 1.1 to ensure the ones who took her are gone?

A heads up, the crew of the Concordia Veil is on Dawn station as well, while we wont be seeing them in 1.2, there will be opportunity for canon asides with them. through meeting by coincidence and such. That'll be up to you guys if you want to talk to one of the other players and arrange for asides though.

@quantumditto @Cmd_Jackson How's the situation with you two? I haven't seen a post from you guys in a bit, so can I get an update on how things are on your ends?

Also those at the bar already, use this chance chat with each other. We're in a social arc, you don't have to wait for me to continue your conversations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back