• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

04jun02-4 PNUgen (NH-7 theft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

スター軍の司書
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Return]
October 27 2002 at 10:37 AM Wes Wes
Forum Owner

Response to Old PNUgen Commercial 2
The guards at hte gate recognise you and let you into the PNUgen compound. Inside, you are greeted by a sleepy Relmaya Mersina, who owrks at the counter. The lobby is stuffed full of what appear to be bodybags for some reason.

"Good morning miss Maila." she yawns sleepily. "The doctor is still out." the green-haired woman adds.
The communications systems for use in talking to starships seem to be free at the moment. Rel is going back to sleep.

Sighs and walks towards the communication system room and sighs as she pressed a button and tried to make contact with Yui. Yui come in can you hear me over?

Avatar Miollendel reads your mind, and contacts the GSS Kuroshi for you. In less than a minute, Yui's hologram is standing there beside you, a full-size color image of her and her captain's chair. Yui is in her underwear. "Mrm?" she asks.
"Is this thing on?"
"Oh, hello Maila, good morning!"

Eek! Jumps alittle and she nods at the hologram of yui Yui would mind putting something on. She seems alittle embrassed and blushes
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui yawns, stretches, and then shrugs. Yui was never one to be really embarassed by her body and she doesn't see any reason you should be. She leans back in her chair, smiling. "What's happening down there?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, I am not certain myself. There seems to be a lot of body bags in the company office Yui. For what reason I am not certain.
Kitsurugi_Yui "Body bags?" Yui asks curiously. "What do they look like? Take a look at them and tell me what's inside."
Kitsurugi_Yui The blue-grey body bags are stacked in piles of three, and are labeled in white "NH-7b Organic Weapon. CAUTION: Always follow instructions found in manual" they have zippers on them and are sealed shut. Feeling them, you can feel the shape of a woman's body in each one.
vblood_angel_mailav says, Gasps and runs back to the computer They have women's bodies in them and they seem to be nh-7b type bodies. *She said to hologram of Yui/
vblood_angel_mailav says, . ^
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui runs a hand through her dark-green hair. "Do they say where they are going?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, Not really I couldn't see any tags on them.
Kitsurugi_Yui Further inspection also shows "PNUgen Corporation A&E Production Model NH-7b3 B-0348-B-04-1" and a little white tag on the other side, of the body-bag. "Order A&E 002-04-1" is on the tag.
vblood_angel_mailav says, What is going on Yui? I am scared. She whimpered out
Kitsurugi_Yui It may occur to you that since Maila was B-0347, these ones being B-0348, are your immediate sisters, so to speak. Yui seems disturbed by this. "It seems PNUgen is getting ready to sell a large number of advanced bodies, like mine."
Kitsurugi_Yui There are a few bags against the wall which look different, they have a white stripe on the blue bag...
Kitsurugi_Yui "Maila, what do you think would happen if bodies like mine fell into the wrong hands?"
Kitsurugi_Yui These striped bags are labeled "PNUgen Corporation A&E Production Model NH-7x3 B-0348-X-01-1, and such. There are more female bodies inside. But these ones have something different you can feel, a horn on their heads.
vblood_angel_mailav says, I don't know Yui. She whimpered again and backed away when she felt the horns on the heads of these females
Kitsurugi_Yui Altogether there are 35 bags, each containing a body inside. They are all NH-7 bioweapons. There are also several crates nearby, labeled "WickedArms Industries" and in magic markered lettering "TA Equipment for PNUgen" and "GP-1 Rifles and Ammunition" that you bump into when you back up.
vblood_angel_mailav says, Ouch! She felt the crate and then bit her lip lower lips Yui there is something in crates label from the wicked arms industries company.
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui looks at you, and frowns somewhat. "I really would like to know who these are going to be delivered to."
Kitsurugi_Yui "WickedArms? They made the body I'm using now. They make soldier-weapons and equipment for soldiers."
Kitsurugi_Yui "Look Maila, you're going to have to help me..."
Your buddy sin_defeisar is on pager
sin_defeisar is now away.
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui's hologram calls out to you louder. "Maila!"
Kitsurugi_Yui "Maila?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, Yes I am here? *She looked over at yui's hologram*
vblood_angel_mailav says, (Can you see my yui?)
vblood_angel_mailav says, me ^
Kitsurugi_Yui "I need you to get the sentries to load those NH-7's into the armored transport truck outside early."
vblood_angel_mailav says, Okay. She whimpered out I will do so but I am more worried about you then anything Yui. She said to her friend
Kitsurugi_Yui "Tell the guards the shipment will be early."
vblood_angel_mailav says, Alright. Walks and informs the guards to about shipment needing to be earlier
Kitsurugi_Yui [Guard 1 of group 3] "The shipment is supposed to be tommorrow afternoon" the NH-7b says curiously. "Who, then, is going to drive the truck?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, I don't know just figure out alright. She grumbles and walks back to the computer Its done Yui.
Kitsurugi_Yui The guards begin loading the bodies onto the truck, two at a time held under their arms. Yui smiles.
vblood_angel_mailav says, Yui? Blinks when her she cut shortly for a moment
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui looks to Maila. "You know how to drive a tractor trailier?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, *The computer seems to read a blank on yui's end*
Kitsurugi_Yui Yui bangs on the control panel. "What the hell?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, The picture seems to come up and she can hear maila scream in fear as she grabbed someone familar to yui
Kitsurugi_Yui . o O ( So this is where MIR steps in? )
vblood_angel_mailav says, (Yes)
Kitsurugi_Yui [MIR-8g] "Shut up." He shuts down the communications.
vblood_angel_mailav says, She screams out before the computer is shut down Yui help me. As she struggles and screams out while trying to get free
Kitsurugi_Yui {MIR-8g] The 11-foot robot easily lifts Maila off the ground and in the air, and carries her out the front door. "Looks like we have a spy!"
Kitsurugi_Yui the robot brings Maila out into the grass by the parking lot. "Tell me, what would you do to a spy or a theif if you caught them?" it asks, its huge red eys glaring at you while holdig you upside-down.
Kitsurugi_Yui MIR-8g jiggles you in midair, violently shaking you by the legs. "Hmm?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, AHHHHH! I......I don't know. She whimpers and glances up at the robot
Kitsurugi_Yui "You don't -KNOW- eh?" He flicks a huge finger at your belly to knowk the wind out of you. "How about TORTURE?? MUAHAHAHA!!!"
Kitsurugi_Yui The robot continues to threaten and tease evilly.
vblood_angel_mailav says, Uhhhhhh! She cries out in pain and seems to go limp as she is knocked by the robot
Kitsurugi_Yui MIR-8g smiles. She would make an amusing pet, perhaps. "You're weak. What if I made you strong?"
vblood_angel_mailav says, I don't care to be strong you tin can. She said weakly I just want to be with my friends. She said as the seemed to go completely limp in his grasp
Kitsurugi_Yui The robot smiles, taking her back inside the lab. "Muahaha" it laughs cruelly, taking you past an NH-7b loading the last weapon into the truck.
vblood_angel_mailav says, She seemed to remain out as she lied helpless in his grasp

Kitsurugi_Yui: Good morning.
sin_defeisar: Morning, Soldier.
Kitsurugi_Yui: The blue-grey body bags are stacked in piles of three, and are labeled in white "NH-7b Organic Weapon. CAUTION: Always follow instructions found in manual" they have zippers on them and are sealed shut. Feeling them, you can feel the shape of a woman's body in each one.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Further inspection also shows "PNUgen Corporation A&E Production Model NH-7b3 B-0348-B-04-1" and a little white tag on the other side, of the body-bag. "Order A&E 002-04-1" is on the tag.
sin_defeisar: Is that supposed to be an IC post of some sort?
Kitsurugi_Yui: No, just a juicy rp hook.
sin_defeisar: I see.
Kitsurugi_Yui: It's part of RP from a few moments ago.
sin_defeisar: Ah.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yui is trying to get a friend, planetside to disrupt to shipment of NH-7's to ZCorp.
sin_defeisar: Pagoda is shipping NH-7s to ZCorp?!?!
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yes, the bodies are already created, and ready to load in a truck. Yui is trying to get her friend to load them up and take them somewhere else before Doc SHini gets back.
sin_defeisar: So you're suggesting that a shipment of NH-7's need to be "intercepted".
Kitsurugi_Yui: Quite so.
sin_defeisar: I think I know exactly how to make it happen.
sin_defeisar: The new "Predator" armor.
Kitsurugi_Yui: By the way, read the Assassins board, for your "free Geshrin starship" coupon.
sin_defeisar: I just finished reading it.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Tell me when you decide a modl, i will draw a customised sketh of it and all.
Kitsurugi_Yui: model^
sin_defeisar: Preadtor Armor: developed using stolen Yautja technology that's been lying around in Feisar's vaults for over a year now. The design was oversighted by Camaryn, and of course, she's wearing the finished product now.
sin_defeisar: Sure thing, man. I'll work on that later, though.
Kitsurugi_Yui: I see.
sin_defeisar: Those NH-7s...are they pre-programmed?
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yui knows about the shipment IC now, and what she knows, she will relay to you.
Kitsurugi_Yui: And why, yes, they are. Basic stuff, not like Yui. They operate in a hiv-like collective, unlike Yui, in triplets.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Basically, they're cold killing machines.
sin_defeisar: That's not quite what I was shooting for. I was wondering if they're already created loyal to ZCorp.
Kitsurugi_Yui: They're programmed to work for whoever activates them.
sin_defeisar: Hmm...interesting...
Kitsurugi_Yui: Remember, two taps to the chest, in a downward motion activates the holographic control matrix.
sin_defeisar: I see...so they come complete with keyboard. Mweheh.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Indeed.
sin_defeisar: *strokes his morning stubble-coated chin* Hnnn...
Kitsurugi_Yui: 1024-bit Encryption Enabled.
Kitsurugi_Yui: [IC Yui] Mr. Feisar?
sin_defeisar: [IC Sin] *groans a bit and rolls over in bed, where apparently, the Commander has taken company for a change. He swats at the console on his nightstand, and the small computer console there shows the face of the well-tanned man, only sideways* DeFeisar here...what can I do for you?
Kitsurugi_Yui: I have an agent in PNUgen, I've made a most disturbing discovery...PNUgen is shipping Organic Weapons to ZCorp.
sin_defeisar: *sat up sharply, which revealed the person who'd been - until those words had been said - sleeping peacefully* FUCK. Tell me that this is some kind of sick joke, Yui.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yui waits for the bad reaction to subside a bit. "I have a plan though, Doc Shini seems to be out on some sort of mission at the moment...I will get my agent to ship the things early, to an incorrect destination."
Kitsurugi_Yui: "Someplace...safe to store them."
sin_defeisar: [Cammy, still half-asleep] Wonderful.
sin_defeisar: [Sin] Let me guess. You want me to go pick 'em up.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Is there anyone else I can trust?
sin_defeisar: Not really. How many units am I picking up, and such?
Kitsurugi_Yui: The previous question wass rhetorical. "35 persons and 2 large crates of equipment and weapons....Where do you want them?"
sin_defeisar: Doesn't matter. They warp safe?
Kitsurugi_Yui: Warp-safe?
sin_defeisar: If I pass these things through a warp rift, are they going to get damaged?
Kitsurugi_Yui: "I don't know...they are fine in dimensional rifts...well, unless one had an avatar in it. Then we'd be, well, totally fucked."
sin_defeisar: ...hmm. Might not be a good idea to risk it, then.
sin_defeisar: I can warp in and capture the goods - probably use aerial support to get them back, since I can't warp them around safely yet. Try to put the shipments in the middle of nowhere, if you can. Too much clutter interferes with both the warp-generators, and the aerial operations.
Kitsurugi_Yui: There's three way civil war going on...-again- (it's not the first time) avatars are unlikely. I would recommend us just driving over to Feisar HQ. It'd be simple enough. Or to a place we could switch vehicles.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Crap. I just lost transmission from my agent!
sin_defeisar: Negative - unfortunately, the location of the HQ is a pretty well-kept secret. I'd rather not risk compromising it. Besides, the "access control measures" in place might damage your units.
sin_defeisar: ...what?!
Kitsurugi_Yui: "Shit shit shit." Yui bang on Kuroshi's controls, pressing flurry of buttons to try and reestablish contact. "I don't know what's going on, I'd blingd now."
Kitsurugi_Yui: blind^
sin_defeisar: What's your suggested course of action?
Kitsurugi_Yui: "A scream."
sin_defeisar: I don't know if I can produce one of those...I usually don't yell.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yui looks up from the panel. "Wha? Action...someone needs to be sent in...i meant i heard my agent scream...."
sin_defeisar: Fuck. Not cool...hmm. *rolls over slightly, and looks to Cammy, who just stares at him with that "you can't possibly want me to go in" look.
sin_defeisar: looks back to the monitor I'll make sure it gets taken care of. Where do you need us to show up?
Kitsurugi_Yui: PNUgen Ayenee, 5 minutes ago.
sin_defeisar: Christ almighty...do you know how hard it's going to be to get in there?
Kitsurugi_Yui: Tell the sentries you are here to see "Rel" and they shoueld let you in.
Kitsurugi_Yui: She's the desk girl.
sin_defeisar: All right...
Kitsurugi_Yui: Also, no weapons. the sentries can see a weapon, they are linked to the avatar.
Kitsurugi_Yui: vblood_angel_mailav says, She screams out before the computer is shut down Yui help me. As she struggles and screams out while trying to get free
Kitsurugi_Yui: "There goes my agent...damn i wish i could be there...wait that voice....Daddy?"
sin_defeisar: Hmm...this should be right up Cam's alley, then. thumps her on the side Get up and get dressed - use that new toy of yours.
sin_defeisar: [Cammy] I'm going to beat the bloody piss out of you when I get back...*grabs a robe, pulls it under the covers, wraps up in it, and then makes a hasty exit off-screen*
sin_defeisar: [Sin] ...Daddy?
Kitsurugi_Yui: I thouht is was my daddy, Mechanised Infantry Robot 8g. An 11-foot nearly-indestructable mass of warrior who prefers a 35mmm chaingun.
Kitsurugi_Yui: It couldn't be...he's been gone for over three years now.
sin_defeisar: WHOA...hold the phone. If you think that I'm going to send Cammy unarmed into that situation...you're BRAIN DEAD.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Well, like I said, its probably not him. And if you come unarmed, you don't have the sentries to worry about...bringing a weapon might only cause the new shipment to be activated in defense.
Kitsurugi_Yui: She's always got her fists, right?
sin_defeisar: ...not to mention a set of legs. evil grin So what does she need to do when she gets there? She can't carry the units out...
Kitsurugi_Yui: last I heard they were being loading into the truck. Go in as a visitor, get the keys, and drive off.
sin_defeisar: Where are the keys? Motor pool?
Kitsurugi_Yui: Cammy looks a -lot- like an NH-1 so it shouldn't be too hard, have her strip down and paint her body like she's in a SLAS-2 armor and she could lfit in fine.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Or of course, borrow a black jumpsuit.
sin_defeisar: She has all the body paint...so I don't think that's going to be a problem.
sin_defeisar: The jumpsuit I can manufacture instantly.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Ok, well please don't waste any time.
sin_defeisar: She's already on her way. By the way, if she fails to come back...
sin_defeisar: *stared right into Yui's eyes*
sin_defeisar: ...I'm coming after you. Personally.
Kitsurugi_Yui: Yui nods solemnly.
Kitsurugi_Yui: [ooc] mind if this dramatic conversation oes to the board?
sin_defeisar: [ooc] Go ahead. It's a subtle way to release a few details about the "behind-the-scenes" at Feisar Arms.
Kitsurugi_Yui: [ooc cammy need invite?]
sin_defeisar: [I didn't have CChat running yet...I take it you're pressed for time again?]
Kitsurugi_Yui: [No, got hours, but this is running real-time at the moment]
sin_defeisar: [Okay. Am I to assume that this is all going to go successfully?]
sin_defeisar: [Awaiting invitation]

Kitsurugi_Yui Placing Maila's body onto the Soul-Transfer machine, the enormous robot straps you ontot he table and goes downstairs looking for a body to put her in.

Kitsurugi_Yui Inside the lab, MIR-8g slides his enormous grey-cloaked form into the stasis room, his large red eyes scanning the bodies inside, until he spots an old NH-2a. Removing this female body from the tube it was in, he slaps the gel-coated figure on the table next to Maila.

The young woman who'd been asleep only moments ago was already dressed/painted for her task, and stepping out of a warp rift only a few hundred feet from PNUgen Ayenee within minutes. The unusual energies that flowed so naturally throughout the area would make finding one person-sized warp signature almost like picking a needle from a haystack, so the express route had been chosen. The small woman stepped into the dawning sunlight which glinted from the pair of rather non-descript (covert) Feisar IntelliShades she wore. Her mission was clearly defined, so she made all haste as she parted the crowds, moving towards the front doors of PNUgen Ayenee. She'd never been fond of genetics research - after all, she was a genetic masterwork of sorts, though not by choice. Stepping up to the main door, she waited for a sentry to challenge her?

Outside, the gate sentries silent watchful over their post, one leans over a large 35mm chaingun on an enormous bipod. The grassy field surrounding PNUgen's outpost as she approached made it stand out somewhat. The guards spot Cammy, but only one turns to look. All three see her, however. Guard 1, Set 2, and NH-7b3 calls Cammy over to the small gatehouse.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Maila screams as tried to get free from the straps on the table.

Camaryn_White makes her way towards the guardhouse, silent, and with that ever-icy expression that she normally wore during ?business hours?. Her steps seemed all-too calculated, and her movements were remarkably soundless. The aura of deadliness around her was almost palpable. Maybe it was the scar, but something about this woman just screamed ?don't fuck with me today, if you want to live?.

Kitsurugi_Yui "What is your business...Lieutenant?" The organic weapon asks, frowning somewhat at her lack of rank markings. She appeared to be from the UE Spacy Starship-to-Starship Infantry section, but without the cape. Most unusual for any Spacy member to use such body language.

Camaryn_White almost as if she'd been insulted by this man's words, Cammy simply stated, in an even - yet harsh - tone, ?I'm here to see Rel.?

The sentry waited for an answer, while inside the giant robot fires up the machine. "It's going to to great when your Yui--MY Yui finds your dead body." he tells Maila, attaching the bayonet to his massive chaingun. Back outside, the sentry (who is female, as are all NH-7's) smiles knowingly.

The sentry thinks that you and Rel must have some sort of relationship. UE Spacy Starship-to-Starship Infantry were well-known hardcore lesbians, so rumor had it. And so the sentry waves Cammy in, and adds "Have fun." One last look at Cammy and the Sentry looks through Cammy's body, with X-ray-spectrum vision, checking her for weapons, expecting to see at least one implanted shield generator in her forearm.

Camaryn made a ?humph? noise, and turned sharply from the sentry, her single-braid ponytail snapping about sharply, and then falling in behind her once more. There was indeed something implanted in her arm - or at least so the clever hallucination would appear. Cammy made her way through the main doors, the IntelliShades on her face immediately compensating for the lessened relative lighting inside. Looking around, she searched out the next objective of her mission.

In the lab, MIR presses a button and Maila's soul is ripped from her body, violently. It feels like dying, naturally. And is quite painful, like nothing she has ever experienced, but it lasts for only a fraction of a second, and there is suddenly calm, peace. And then she is seeing out another body's eyes.

Camaryn wasn't quite sure if she was honestly supposed to meet Rel, or if she was simply supposed to go covert at this point, and go directly for the motor pool, and the NH-7 units waiting therein. Making her way across the lobby warily, Cammy still debated. Rel might be a contact - or she might be just another name who'd been borrowed. Maybe she was with Yui, but Cammy wasn't so sure that she could trust this idea?

At the Desk, a young green-haired woman sleeps peacefully, a discarded box of lo main by her side. Through a glass doorway you can catch an 11-foot robot just as it lifts a catgirl off a table, and removes its head with its bayonet of an enormous rifle. He then steps on it, and it shatters like a watermelon.

The man in the room could have triggered a memory or two of things she'd seen Master Bison do all those years ago in Cambodia, back on Terra Prime. Fortunately for the entire mission, they didn't. She noted the sleeping secretary, and smiled, at the very corner of her lip. One less thing to worry about. She turned her attention back towards the slaughter going on within the next room, and doesn't wonder what happened to Yui's friend any longer. She reached up to ?adjust? her shades, and discreetly tapped on the side a few times. Instantly, a tactical map of the interior of the route she would need to take would flash into existence in the upper-right corner of her vision. She studied this for a moment, hoping that she didn't need to pass beyond that unholy thing with the rifle in the next room over?

Removing the NH-2a from the other table, he stuffs Maila (the fourth body) under his cloak, easily obscuring her from view, and begins making his way out the front entrance, while the new body is still is setup mode, leaving a set of red tracks across the tile. Maila remains unconcious under the cloak and didn't seem to come around yet.

White watches him go, discreetly...most odd. Still, back to the mission at hand...unfortunately, there was nothing that Cammy could do for the double-agent working for Yui. She had neither the time nor resources to deal with the brutish thing that had taken her hostage. She would, however, make sure that the images of the incident were downloaded from her psi-dampeners, and translated to a format that Yui might understand. She began following the route outlined by her map to the tee, doing her best to simply blend in.

The Giant Robot, Brown in dull metal, and cloaked in grey and forest camoflauge, adjusts his enormous red eyes on Cammy form the doorway, his bayonet still dripping blood. "Who are YOU?" it bellows, deeply. Rel stirs slightly at his talking, making an "ungh" moan. The robot keeps his eye on the time left till Maila wakes up. Not wanting to reveal to anyone that he is stealing an NH-2, he is impatient. "You have 18 seconds to comply." he adds angrily, waving the blood-stained blade in the air near Cammy.

When dealing with suspecting individuals, Cammy had found that short, straight answers usually provoked less hostility than complex ones. She didn't even have to think hard of a name to apply to herself. Considering that most of the names used by the Uesu were very similar to Japanese, she used the name of a Japanese woman whom she'd beaten to a bloody pulp some years back. Pairing this with her assumed rank, ?Lieutenant Sakura, UE Spacy.?

When she answers, he just walks out the door. No one messed with Spacy, not even MIR-8g. The robot vanishes into a rift of space/time, walking right out of this universe outside in plain sight on a small rune-carved pad. And he is gone with Maila. Behind the still-sleeping Rel are a number of vehicle keys, each bearing a small tag, labeled with their vehicle. "Armored Sedan 1" "5-ton Truck 3" and, there it is, "Armored Transport Truck".

Camaryn didn't waste any time getting to the motor pool from here. Nobody around had taken any notice of her, thankfully, so the next part had been easy. She walked over to the rack where the keys were hung for the trucks, and took the keys to the one loaded with the NH-7s destined for Zero Corporation's ranks. She then used the keys to enter the truck, and start the armored vehicle. This had been cake. She began her escape now, which looked like she was simply transporting these units as per orders from Spacy. Of course, they'd never reach their final destination - they'd instead be moved to a secured Feisar Arms weapons testing facility, until such time as they had been studied, activated, and declared safe for deployment into Feisar's forces, or wherever. She didn't really care about what happened to the units - just so long as they didn't cross one Robert DeFeisar in any way, shape, or form...

The sentries salute to Camaryn as she drives out the gate. "Thanks for picking them up. We were wondering who was going to drive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back