• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

$15 Character Artworks from Zairyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that some people have complaints about that character's facial animations but from what I've seen she's pretty adorable.

Suvi gets a pass from me when she shouldn't, just for two things. She's voiced by Katy Townsend who voiced Cait in Fallout 4. Cait was my most used companion because of her lock pick ability, therefore I've heard that voice way too much, it's very familiar. The other point being she's based off Kelly Chambers and I still feel guilt for not rescuing her on time in my first playthrough of Mass Effect 2. She wasn't my character's love interest and neither was Cait, but still those two things bring a lot to Suvi as a character, especially knowing as little as I know about her. Which judging by some critics reaction, she isn't that great and seems to be there just as a developer's personal agenda. (not sure if true, agendas and ideals are often confused)

As to how Andromeda managed to make every Asari ugly is beyond repugnant.

Warning, bad joke coming up

Council: We need to consider the preservation of our way of life, we will be sending our people to the Andromeda galaxy in arks

TJ Laser: What are you going to do with the Asari?

Council: They're going too

TJ Laser: Just send the ugly ones

EDIT:
I watched the whole romance and wow, that script... You can't patch bad writing and the animations ruin every single moment. Yea this game is garbage, wish they sold the multiplayer separately, that looks fun.

Last edited:
Well, I'd like to apply for this. But I'll pay him pretty good. Zairyo did my mecha and soldier armor so

I actually bought the game at full price - they just patched the facial animations, so it's not so bad. The game is more stable now with a lot less crashes as well.

Late Edit:

Okay so all that stuff I posted approximately a few hours ago, ignore it.

Let me get you the measurements you desire for Yuzuki. I'll send you a packet.

Last edited:
Here are two updated packets of information;

And since you asked for a more traditional style bit of measurements and the like, I sat down and condensed the paragraphs on her page into this:

There is colored art on the character page you can lift the colors off of, except where conflicting.

She recently became a Nightmare because of some... interesting player decisions. Lol. Well, anyway, that's why I left the note to PM me when this rolled around. Didn't know how far we would actually get.

How would you like payment? Paypal?

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot!

*scurries away with it, cackling evily and plotting the deaths of player characters*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…