• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[17th] Pilots Unite (Social/Arrival)

RP Date: YE 42
RP Location: YSS Tokyo - Hangar Bay One - Mess Hall

“Never had cheesecakes, but maybe I’ll try some, but cookies are my first love~” Rowena replied to the bronze-skinned Nekovalkyrja as she took a second look at the woman in order to differentiate between her and her batch-sister. Her digital mind immediately registered the few distinguishing features that made Reiko’s appearance different from that of her sister, including the whisker-like markings on her cheeks and her bright blue eyes. Otherwise, both of the women possessed the same muscular and athletic, yet feminine physique, the same bronze skin color, and a similar shade of red hair. They were statuesque, attractive, and capable-looking women who were many times more attractive than she was. She couldn’t imagine one of them even giving her the light of day, but she supposed that small talk was quite different from actual attention.

“Maybe the party hasn’t started yet?” Rowena added after her commanding officer expressed her disappointment at the sight of people simply standing around.

Fortunately, after the rousing speech by the Chusa, electronic club music began to play as neon strobe lights whirled around the room, eliciting a raucous series of cheers from the assembled group of pilots and technicians, some of who immediately began to dance. Rowena added her high-pitched voice to the chorus as well. Then, she turned towards Reiko and gave the taller woman an obsessive wide-eyed stare, implicitly appealing for her to stay.

“I might have a drink later, but right now...I’d rather dance on someone.” Rowena drawled in a voice that was charged with innuendo. “This music is absolutely irresistible~” She added.

Taking a look around, he saw that the hanger bay was mostly empty, besides from the deck hands that are loading aboard the cargo. "R-Right, I'm also not one for parties either...but I r-rather be here taking on the blunt of the repairs th-then. D-Don't worry, I can handle myself, this wouldn't be the first time I've had to repair equipment at this size and quality by myself. I-I'll get started so y-you all can enjoy the party." He stated to the woman who introduced herself to him. Kyle then turned from his new CO and started to move towards the bomber to start getting an assessment on the damage and what he would be needing to work on.

Hangar Bay One - Flight Control Deck
YSS Tokyo

Reiko laughed at Rowena's declaration of love for cookies. Clearly she needed to be educated on the greatness of cheesecakes. Yes, Reiko would educate her.

As they reached the mess hall, the Neko Woohoo'ed with the rest of the crew at the commander's words. She was about to reply to Miyu's offer of drinks when she heard Rowena's request. Reiko hadn't really been propositioned like that in a while. She hadn't been in a relationship in forever. But seeing Datenshi again, had surged back a need in her. A need for companionship. And besides, she was cute.

"Ok, but only because you're cute!" the Neko said to blue-haired Minkan, following her into the dance floor.

Leiko didn't mind Miyu hanging on her arm, I mean it was the commander, who was she to say she didn't like that? She smiled back as they came to the mess hall "Parties Often start like this. You know the quiet before the storm and then boom." she gestured with her hands, a smirk playing on her lips.

She turned her attention to the officer so officially looking stepping up to the podium, guessing correctly she was some high ranking official ready to give the start the dances. While she remained silent during most of the speech, she added her voice to the chorus on "DRAGONS! WHOOHOO!" and she didn't miss the chance to cheer, she totally looked forward to make them go BOOM! As the music started she raised her arms and swayed at the time of music "Party time~" she grinned, an answer that might fit Miyu's question, couldn't it? "And I drink I do think would be nice~" she added winking playfully at Miyu before she gave a look around to see what other interesting party goer could catch her attention~

Nodding towards Leiko and smiles at Reiko and Rowena "Enjoy gals, I will join you have a good drink!" Miyu replied with a soft smile on her face ass he turned to get towards the bar. This might be the only moment for these pilots to get the rest they wished for, they needed, before getting sent to the frontlines. Miyu wanted her crew and her new squad pilots to get the chance to relax and find common ground with those they were going to work with. Though Yuuka stood at her side and grabbed her arm to pull her close to her "Miss Sasaki, I believe you belong on there" She pointed her hand to the podium and smiled

"Chusa Yamashita, ma'am...I don't do any dances for public or singing" She said almost snapping to attention, Miyu shrugs a bit as she looked at her boss that stood there with glittery eyes.

"Really, I am a fan of ..Rose you know," Yuuka said with a grin on her face "These pilots need that morale boost and you can provide that...can you not?"

It was true, it was the exact same thought that crossed Miyu mind and she shrugs, how did this woman know about her identity of being the singer Rose. She nods admitting her defeat "I don't listen to much to Rose music, but I can give it a try" She said with a nod she walked away from the Bar and took a deep breath as she climbed onto the podium and towards the DJ, discussing some music to her and she only nodded as Miyu received a mic.

A new tune started to beat up...

Miyu smiled as she lets the beat going and her voice came out like a breeze of wind and excitement "I heard there was a secret heart. That Liz knew about, and it pleased the pilot. But you don't really care for hands, do ya? Well, it goes like this" She felt the words passing over her lips as Miyu gets into the swing and start to slow dance as everyone cheered on for her hearing her lovely voice.

"The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall and the major lift. The baffled pilot composing Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah. I'm not here to say I'm a crazy cat. I'm not here to lie to you" She picked up the speed when she let out those words.

Sliding to her side "Some people wait a lifetime for a heart like this. Some people search forever for that one crazy heart. Ohh I can't believe it's happening to me. Some people wait a lifetime for a heart like this" Miyu lets her hair swing around as was dancing on the stage and everyone went wild "I'm not here to say I'm a crazy cat, I'm not here to lie to you"

"There's still a little bit of your light on my mind. There's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. It's still a little hard to say what's going on. There's still a little bit of your light, your cool light. There's still a little bit of your cheek I haven't poked. You step a little closer each day that I can't say what's going on" She rubs both her cheeks and lets her hands slide over her body while singing her text as everyone dances around.

Miyu leans a bit forward-looking at some pilots "A light taught me to skip, love taught me to smile. Life taught me to taste, so it's not hard to fall. When you skip like a cool light" She puts the mic a bit forward "The baffled pilot composing Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah" As the pilots yelled the Ah Ah Ah, Miyu smiled and took the mic back as she took a twist to continue her song.

"And if we're only here once I wanna skip with you. You've got something I need in this world full of hands there's one loving me. And if we're only here once (ah)" She lets out an Ah-in an erotic way as Miyu continues "I wanna skip with you. You've got something I need, in this world full of hands there's one loving me. And if we're only here once (ah) I wanna skip with you"

"Skies are crazy, I am happy. Catching hands in my hands. Only silence as it's ending. Like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel happy?" Miyu was totally in the rhythm of the song as she danced smoothly "You can take the cool light, you can break my neck. Like I'm made of hands. Like I'm made of hands. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground! Like a cool light, like an angel!" The lights change on the podium to dimmed white focused on Miyu.

The music dims a bit as Miyu took the mic closer "Who knows what miracles you can achieve when you skip. Somehow you will, you will when you skip" The beat takes up again "I'm not here to say I'm a crazy cat, I'm not here to lie to you, I'm here to skip. I've finally thought it through, I'm not here to smile, I'm not giving up (ah)" She lets out another erotic Ah "I'm here to get fitter. to get fitter is my goal! The baffled pilot composing Ah AH!!!" She took a breather as the music slowly ends and everyone cheers her on as Miyu bows and brings the mic back to the DJ that continued the music complimenting Miyu for her beautiful voice.

As the music changed and the DJ gave the mic over to Miyu, 'Tenshi's dark black eyes looked her over with a smirk. She had been dancing with a few of her old squad mates from other postings, other armor pilots she had served with before and had been lucky enough to be reunited with. Some very familiar faces that needed catching up with, Datenshi was in full swing in dancing with them. Like a small pod of women enjoying themselves, Datenshi began to sway and dance against any body that came close to her, enjoying every second of it before Miyu began.

The redhead rolled her eyes at the music choice and the words, as the song came to a close she stuck out her tongue and gave a thumbs down, but it was quickly snatched and her mouth was covered before she could heckle any further. The other members of her little group started to chide her and playfully push her about in their little circle like nothing more than a group of high schoolers.

Namika could have pulled rank and avoided the party altogether, but that would have just ended in a lecture she didn't need from her adoptive mother. The dining hall was filled with pilots and loud; their commanding officer had taken to the stage in some kind of talent show. Namika sighed and looked down at her Type 33 Datapad, really unsure of what else to do she figured she could at least get some work done. She took a moment to check the feeds from her Hangar Bay to check on Kyle before she continued to cycle through a list of maintenance protocols that needed to be completed as the rest of their squadrons were loaded on the ship.

She looked up from her work for a moment and glanced around, curious to the location of the bar these 'kids' were securing drinks from.

Hangar Bay One - Mess Hall
YSS Tokyo

Reiko couldn't remember the last time she had been like this. Just enjoying the music, the movement and the female forms around her. She'd never really been into clubs and dancing, until Datenshi had dragged her into one. She found that it could be enjoyed with the right partners. And Rowena was a good partner, and maybe Reiko had gotten a bit close on a few occasions, but she blamed Tenshi's appearance. It had awakened a hunger inside of Reiko. A yearning to touch and be touched.

As she heard the music change, she looked at the podium and laughed at what she saw. She smiled and sang along with the crowd to Miyu's music. She was so gonna tease Miyu for this. Reiko heard someone heckling and turned around searching for the source.

'Of course it would be you Tenshi...' she thought with a sweatdrop. The music rolled to a stop and the neko found herself among the cheerers. With a smile on her face, she turned to her dancing partner. "Hey, let's go get some drinks to cool off for bit, ok?"

YSS Tokyo - Hangar Bay One - Mess Hall

Aliset had found herself poked, prodded, tested, scanned, one or two minor emergencies with her reaction to vaccines for carbon based life (And their carrier fluid being dissolved in water saline and her blood solvent being oil). All in all, her time in training had gone rather well, for her being the first of her species, and she hoped that the Star Army had learned a lot about her physiology, that other recruits would not go through the same issues.

Still, she found the uniform restrictive, awkward, and cold. Frankly, she didn't like it too much. Which explained her attire as she walked into the venue, all shining steel and neoprene, a few blue lights at her wrist showing the battery level, and the enameled engravings displaying her whole history for those who cared or knew the symbols.

New engravings had been added, her current rank in the Star Army, a new name befitting her assigned ship, and its emblem on her hip. She wore no helmet and no cap, letting her hair flow from the honey colored steel hairclip keeping her rust brown locks back.

Scanning the venue, she quickly started moving towards the bar, the magnetic boots clicking on the floor as her heart thumped. She knew no one here. Nor did she see any of her people. She had a feeling of awkwardness, here, and the figure hugging flight suit didn't help. But she needed to find her commanding officer, get her assignment, and figure out her living situation. She had no need of a gathering such as this, as much as she saw it for the others.

These people had spent their lives on a planet, being able to look up and see a blue sky, or twinkling stars, with nothing but gravity to hold back the infinite black and cold. Her life had been one with that. Looking through a half meter of plastic or glass or transparent durandium to see pinpoints in the black, and the nebula's birthing stars. She had spent her life feeling the warmth of her ancestors, feeling the rumble of engines and the thrum of reactors. The constant hustle and bustle of shipborne life and the soul, the lifeblood, the power of her home ship and her family.

This gathering was that for them. But for her, it was alien. Strange, disconcerting. Just like her.

Last edited:

With a gentle grip on Reiko’s hand, Rowena led the bronze-skinned Nekovalkyrja onto the dance floor. Moving her body in perfect rhythm with the beat, Rowena let herself fall into the music. Then, she pressed her backside up against Reiko’s groin and gyrated her hips along the taller woman’s body in what was effectively a grind dance. The vigorous and active motions of her body moving in tandem with Reiko, elicited a sense of euphoria in Rowena due to the intimate passion of the sensual dance and the excitement of the music. All the while, Reiko’s delectable scent filled her sensitive nostrils, even with her nose faced away from the taller Nekovalkyrja.

Normally, Rowena would not have been so open with her affection. However, in the midst of her encounter with a certain dashing Taisa only a few months before, Rowena discovered that her latent insecurities were partially relieved by a deep intimate connection with another person. All of her doubts, anxieties, and insecurities associated with her failure to achieve her ultimate goal in enlisting in the Star Army were forgotten in the heat of the moment, especially with a woman as provocatively sexy as Reiko.

Upon hearing Miyu sing, Rowena stopped dancing to listen to the redhead sing, adding her voice to the chorus along with Reiko. Once the song ended, Rowena turned back to face Reiko and nodded her assent.

“Sure! Are we allowed to drink though? I admit, I’ve never had alcohol before~” Rowena replied as she followed Reiko towards the bar.

The doors to the rail car opened, and Tōkyō Himawari, who had boarded it last in order to exit first, strode forth with the bounce of purpose. Three steps off and two to the side, and Himawari turned, throwing up one hand as she announced, vigorously, "All disembark!" The hangar bay and its mess hall were important enough to have their own stop and it was mere steps from the rail car before the group could file inside. Himawari's few steps placed her just outside the threshold of the Mess Hall, and she grinned widely before inhaling deeply.

Being the ship's avatar gave Himawari a certain degree of intimacy with the ship's systems that even the captain's access couldn't hope to match. As she bellowed into the mess hall, "CHUSA ON DECK," the ship's public address broadcast her voice simultaneously in a thunderous cacophony that temporarily suppressed the deep thudding of the music that could be heard outside. Himawari threw her head back in deep guffaws of laughter, deeply entertained at her own antics, and looked up just in time to see the somewhat-timid Newly-Motoyoshi Tachiko step off the rail car. "Come on now, don't be shy. It's your party too!" Himawari beckoned, warmly. "Inside you go!"

Tachiko had been looking for Kaoru, and had slipped to the back of the group as she slowed to search around. This made her the first, after the ship's avatar, to disembark. "Oh, yes. Sorry! I didn't mean to hold things up, Chusa!" Tachiko scuttled forward, giving Himawari several apologetic bows, then stepped into the mess hall. Her eyes widened as she saw the dancing and writhing on the floor. A New Year's Eve party was among her last memories before entering stasis, and she was immediately struck by the similarities and differences from both sides at once. Emotions rose, Tachiko briefly choking on them, before she was abruptly pushed the rest of the way inside by an insistent Tōkyō Himawari-Chusa.

"Come on, the rest of you, off the train! It's a party, not a latrine trench digging detail!"

Last edited:
YSS Tokyo
Hangar Bay One - Flight Deck

Concluding his conversation with Taii Namika, Kyle pulled out his small music device, plugging in his blue earbuds into the port and selected some electro swing. Nodding his head to the beat as he walked over to the damaged Ke-V7 "Ginga" Bomber that just flew in. The pep in his step from the music made it a short trip over, as he brought his Star Army Tool Locker with him.

Taking a look up at the bomber, Kyle frowned at the sight of the damage, "Jesus, who the hell was flying this thing. They sure were lucky they made it back in one piece, whoever they were." He said aloud as he started to walk around the bomber to get a 360* look. Kyle would have reached behind him to grab his Portable Repair Kit Premium Pack off of his back, since he had determined the level of damage on the bomber was a 6/10. This ranking would require at least an hour of maintenance and repair before it would become safely operational again. Not to mention the extra half an hour to full hour it would take to refit it with it's munitions. Kyle stopped his inspection right at the nose of the Ginga, "External damage shows eighteen penetrating shots through the Durandium Alloy hull. Point of origin was probably from a plasma based weapon. The cockpit and weapons seem to be intact, however I'll have to take a gander inside to see how extensive the damage is. For all I know all of the systems in it could be fried, meaning they're wither going to have to trash it or fork over the materials to repair. Which would take more than just an hour..." He exhaled deeply, pressing his hands against his nose and mouth. Sliding his hands down he took a deep breath, "Well! Let's take a look inside!" He exclaimed with a glint of excitement.

Pulling down the hatch and step ladder, Kyle climbed up into the bomber. Right off the bat he was greeted with an empty bomber bay, signaling to him that there wasn't any explosives on board. However, there was a few small issues, a small strand of smoke was raising from the cockpit. "Flipping fantastic, looks like there is damage to a system or electrical circuit somewhere. Well, at least I'll have an excuse to skip the party." A nervous smile crossed his face before he climbed his way through to the cockpit, pulling out his red handkerchief and covering hos mouth and nose with it to prevent the smoke from being breathed in. Upon further inspection, Kyle found the Compact Integrated Electronics System was damaged. The communications were on the fritz, sensors were completely disabled, and the computer was barely operational. He collapsed into the pilot seat, throwing up his free hand, "Dandy, it's- looks like I got my project for the day." He grinned under his handkerchief.

Grabbing hold of the arm rest, Kyle pulled himself up and stepped out of the cockpit to assess the resources that he had on person. "Let's see... I think I have enough to gut the irreparable systems... but I'll have to contact Namika for some more parts. Until then, I think I'll be able to do most of the important repairs now." He then turned up the volume of his music up to tune out most sound coming from outside the ship. The sound of the party being audible from where he was. Kyle turned back around to head back to the cockpit, pulling out a half facepiece reusable respirator and firmly placing it onto his face to prevent him from breathing in the smoke and having both hands free. He'd then grab out a screw driver, setting his bags down behind him as he started to undo the screws for the maintenance access panel. Once opened, he set down his screw driver and grabbed his body flashlight, shaking it firmly till it turned on, then strapped onto his shoulder to get a better look on the inside. "Just what I imagined, looks like a few wires that fried. Probably due to the plasma weapon that is responsible for all the holes in the hull." He said muffled under his hard plastic respirator.

Kyle reached back into his back, pulling out his electrical gloves and electronic repair tools from within his premium pack. He'd turn his attention back to the wires and sigh, knowing that he had a long few hours ahead of him.

Kazumi had been deep in thought throughout the ride to their destination. She'd remained quiet, lost in her little world before being jarred back to reality. The railcar had stopped, people began to disembark. Looking up, the blue-violet eyes of the intel officer took a moment to blink before sliding off her seat and to her feet. Quiet, Kazumi left the railcar, sparing a second to look to her adopted sister, Tachiko as she was pushed into the mess hall. Lips pursed, Kazumi made to follow, her mood brightening after standing before her parents. Had it been a simple family setting it would've been different. But this had been on the job, her mother in the role of Taisho, her father, flag aide, and Taisa.

Those thoughts were abruptly pushed aside as she stopped before Himawari, the avatar, offered her a friendly little smile, and a small bow before striding inside. Well. It was time to make friends. To mingle and enjoy the brief respite before the real work was to begin. Kazumi wasn't the most exuberant Neko truth be told. Her personality straddled the line between youth and maturity. Still, the officer in training allowed herself to open up a little more, to place the mantle of reserved candor she usually wore on the back burner. She took a moment to smooth nonexistent wrinkles out of the pressed and cleaned uniform before trying to get into the swing of things. To enjoy her own company and that of the others. This was a happy occasion after all!

Tio stepped cautiously out of the rail car, he wasn't sure what to expect with this party. He kept expecting things like the rail car to explode and kill him. The Officer in Training stepped out behind his sisters and followed them into the mess hall. For some reason, as he stood there, he came to the realization that he was older than his other siblings and it provided a strange false sense of comfort when he looked in their direction. His distraction or perhaps that feeling he had was what made him blind to the incoming Taii. When Namika's hand hit the side of the face, the impact could be heard as a loud slap that was almost over the volume of the music. His head turned with the slap and he sputtered saliva as he grabbed for his jaw that had still ached from earlier. He turned back to look her in the eyes and she leaned forwards and whispered in his ear, "So good you managed to save yourself, 'brother'." She didn't give him a chance to reply, she turned on her heel and headed back towards her seat as he stood there rubbing sorely at his jaw.

He worried people were focused on him and he said quietly, "I-I'm fine." He swallowed hard and straightened his uniform and tried to regain his composure.

Namika sat back in her seat in the corner of the Mess Hall and picked up her datapad without looking up or back. She purposely ignored the room now.

Last edited:

A high-pitched series of cheers erupted from the group of assembled Sprites as they disembarked from the car, leaving the awkward Minkan male alone once more as the doors slid shut in their wake. Upon leaving the car, Violet let out a peppy cheer as she moved towards the dancing area at the center of the mess hall. While most of the Sprites around her began to pair off and mingle, Violet glanced around the room until her eyes came upon a pretty, glacier-haired Nekovalkyrja (@Soresu) who seemed to be similarly unaccompanied.

Shy and passive as she was, Violet could not truly find it in herself to approach the taller Nekovalkyrja, especially given her black panels. The Sprite could only hope that a lingering, yet coquettish stare was enough to attract her attention. If not, she could always dance with Himawari-Chusa. However, she was not sure how she felt regarding her reputation as the avatar’s pet. There was no doubt that the avatar liked her, but she hoped to make friends with her peers.

In truth, the Sprite needed to know if someone other than her “mother” or “big sister” could truly love her.

Hangar Bay One - Mess Hall
YSS Tokyo

"Don't worry. I'll start you off light. " Reiko told Rowena, leading the Minkan to the drinks stand, getting a pair of glasses and filling them with a fruity punch. "Here try it."

Reiko sipped her own drink, licking her lips. "Mhmm, strawberry. So!" she said, turning to Rowena. "This is your first posting, right?" Reiko could hardly remember when she had been a recruit, fresh off training. So shy. The Neko examined her companion more closely, noting what some might call a shortstack build, combining short stature with a curvy body.

She idly wondered what it would be like to nibble on that Minkan booty, and how Rowena would sound when being pleasured and... Damn, her libido was acting up again. Downing her drink and getting another, she spotted her.

She'd heard of the Senti, and their metal like physiology, but this was the first time seeing one. Turning to her companion, she said, "Look. She must be one of the Senti assigned to the ship." Reiko didn't know where she found the courage, but she walked up to the Senti crewmember.

"Hey there. I'm Akamaru Reiko. You are?"

Aliset had been checking a small touch screen on the inside of her wrist, looking for a specific face in the crowd as she sipped on a deep blue, strongly flavored alum drink. She had opened her flight suit some, exposing the upper portion of her glistening silver breast and finding comfort in the cool, moist air of the party. Her gloves hung from a clip on one of the breast plates divided by her zipper, and she realized how her suit flashed when the high visibility tape ringing each of her armored panels and seams was hit by the light, accentuating subtle curves with hard lines and divisions that pierced the dark. It was a bit of a surprise when there was simply someone there. Speaking to her.

Her brows furrowed as she looked up with a small, questioning hum. But she quickly opened up to a bright smile, relieved that someone had come to speak to her. "A pleasure to meet, ma'am!"

She gave a small bow as she looked over the bronzed redhead who had greeted her so kindly. Finally catching the piercing blue eyes with her own burgundies, she spoke again. "My apologies for my rudeness in not partaking so heartily as the others. I am Aliset. I am... I must admit, I am a bit lost, here. Such revelry is not something I am accustomed to."

She cocked her head again, taking a sip of her drink as her weight settled on one hip. "How can I be of service?"

Last edited:
The Taisho stood outside of the Mess Hall for the 17th Dragons. She could hear the music, the mix of conversations and she knew no matter what she was about to interrupt that. She glanced back briefly towards Yaichiro and Eri and said, "You can take the pizzas from these ladies," she said as she relieved the two delivery girls that the Kikyo Pie Company had sent down with them. She straightened her uniform jacket and took a deep breath and stepped forwards into the Mess Hall with Yaichiro and Eri behind her. The blue-haired Eihei looked around the room quietly and waited for the inevitable moment with the music and everything came to a stop because of her presence. Katsuko smiled pleasantly and nodded in the direction of pilots who noticed her, and shifted in her stance with her hands held linked behind her own back.

Katsuko was always an officer that was unhindered by the division of ranks, the benefit of once again being at home in a fleet managed by her clan helped with a return to that comfort which made it very similar to what Fifth Expeditionary Fleet was. Her eyes met Tio's briefly, she could see the red mark on the side of his face and she automatically looked towards Namika. She didn't need to be told what happened, she couldn't help but smile a little before her eyes shifted between other gathered personnel. She would wait until she had the room.

Rowena wordlessly took the offered glass from Reiko and drank a few sips, savoring the sweet strawberry taste as the flavor soaked across the surface of her tongue. After a downing the glass halfway, a coy smile came across her features and her gaze shifted towards the leering eyes of the taller woman. Sensing Reiko’s excitement in the intimacy of the moment, Rowena licked her lips and took a willfully sloppy sip from the drink that left a rivulet of the punch running down her chin.

She hoped that it made her look like a hot mess.

“Yes, it is!” Rowena answered excitedly. “It’s such a big ship, gosh~” She added.

Upon seeing the Senti, Rowena’s eyes went wide with curiosity as she took in the appearance of the rusty blue-skinned woman standing nearby. Rowena followed after Reiko in approaching her, but upon sensing the room quickly grow quiet, she realized that the Taisho was on the deck and she promptly wiped the mess of her drink off of her chin.

YSS Tokyo
Hangar Bay One - Flight Deck

While working on the electrical repairs on the Ginga, his Star Army Datapad, Type 33 would illuminate an obnoxious lime green glow. Kyle sighed, annoyed that he was being messaged while he was working. Scooting himself out of the maintenance hatch to see who had sent him a message, the facial renegotiation unlocking the screen. On screen was a new message from the Tashio, Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko. His eyebrow cocked in curiosity as why she would send him a message. "Now why on Tami would the Tanshio be messaging me?" He asked himself before opening up the message to see that it was a summoning. This further confused him, looking down at himself in his Star Army Duty Uniform, Type 35 with Technician Red and Star army Cargo Pants, Type 22. "Well... I don't have time to change into my 42s. So I guess I'm going to have to walk in there looking like a damn grease monkey." He told himself.

Kyle stood up, packing up his equipment into his bag neatly. After everything that he had brought was perfectly organized into his bag, he climbed his way through the Ginga to the ladder. Stepping down quickly, he took a glance back at his datapad to make sure that he read it correctly the first time, "
Yeah, no that's real. She really sent me a message. Then again... it could have been a general message. There's no way in heck that she would have messaged me personally." Kyle told himself before jogging off out of the Flight Deck.

Hanger Bay One - Mess Hall

After only a few minutes of being lost, Kyle eventually found his way into the mess hall. To his surprise, he believed that there would be a ton of people in the mess hall. However was even more thrown off by the fact that he was one of the two guys in the room. Taking a quick look around, Kyle made his way inside, slipping behind or through the others, hoping that no one would notice him. Unfortunately for him, he was 180.3 cm tall and didn't exactly fit in with the predominately almost 100% female crew.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back