• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [188604]Aashi Nath

Popping in as the Co-GM of that plot, it all looks good but we're probably going to request you run anything you intend on doing with your old ship/crew past us before it happens.

Zack has final say in the end, but if you're on planet you're probably turning up in my stomping ground. Do you want to turn up in a present active thread on-world, or would you prefer your own thread for when you appear in-plot?

Captain may be a bit much for a new character, but I'm willing to work with that history and go forward.

The important thing we need would be a reason for why this character is joining 188604. I would rather avoid having her crash land on the planet by accident. We already had one crash landing and I feel like that was pretty well explained. As part of the Iromakuanhe Underworld she may know Uso as the kind of person that does things, and decides she wants to join up? Or perhaps you have another idea in mind?

I think I answered some of these questions privately, but for the record:

I changed her status to former captain.

Update to her history:
She has heard of criminal and pirate hangouts across the cosmos, and knows some of the ones on Neplesia by name and location. She finds herself at one, asking about who is looking to hire a well-seasoned space traveler, as she puts it. She's heard of a few, one named Uso, another few with much less simple names than that, and still more with worse reputations than her. But she is told this Uso, she's looking for members for her crew, but not just any members. Aashi Nath thinks she has a pretty good chance of finding this Uso woman.

I will meet with Uso when Uso goes to the planet to buy ships, at Zack's request.

Thanks for moving it!
Sorry for the wait, I looked in the Character Apps forum and saw way too many topics so I went through them all to see what they were waiting on. I labeled and moved a bunch of approved character threads. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back