• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corgan will be leaving 188604 for a while to be the USO Ambassador to the Gartagen on Nibiru Station. I'm going to post tomorrow and wrap up his involvement in B7R and the Hunting thread.

Sounds good. @Blizzard Is the woman one of Flynn's exes? And I think we may need more than that to reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to keep Corgan out of the band thing. Also, he can't show up in the current thread because he's still unconscious.

Joining Ira's Nibiru Station plot o.o I really don't want multiple threads with the same character, so I'll be doing that for a while

Ame and Gunhand wanted to RP, as well as bring back Aashi and Werner for some fun.

As such I started another RP idea I had in mind a bit earlier. Anyone looking to join our not-super-serious vacation RP is welcome to have their character show up in Nekos and Ninjitsu.

Its basically a ren-fare type location though there will be some play-fighting-adventuring that takes part later on LARP style with the night ending at an Onsen/resort/whathaveyou

@Navian @ArsenicJohn @Primitive Polygon

So, Imma have Flynn deliver some stuff to B7R. We can assume this takes place after our current outing, That being said, if you want your characters to remain permanent members of the Dove crew, you're welcome to join me. Otherwise, I'll just say that Flynn's coming on his own because it's some weird 188604 holiday that Promise and Eisley can't miss.

PS- we're almost done with Flight of the Dove. Any sort of improvements that you think I could make in the next adventure GM-wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…