• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

2020 Star Army Member Survey

We're always trying to make Star Army better. We've just added a suggestions forum and, and like in the past, we're also asking for your feedback by doing a yearly survey. I'd really love to see everyone answer here. The survey is used to guide me and the staff as we plan for the next year.

It should only take a few minutes to answer and can be found here:

If it's not too late, the opinion questions could use a "I don't have a strong opinion" answer.

If it's not too late, the opinion questions could use a "I don't have a strong opinion" answer.
Okay, I added that where it made sense to me.

This is a great opportunity to get everyone's voices heard. I hope everyone takes filling this out seriously. I enjoyed the chance to do this and tried to put thought into my answers. Go Star Army!

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…