• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

"yes.. it looks like a patchwork of metal plate with faded lettering on it. It says "Hellcat" showing through a crappy paint job.... Oh wait that's my Kawarime.... Your's is probably new.. Lucky dog...."

Looks at Nashoba, "He has final say...."

Sorry folks work has been insane. I will post tomorrow, going to start a 9.1 thread for the Rescue group.

No the fighter pilots will get a new thread to cover them, the 9.1 thread is for the shuttle team.

It is plot Audit time, please update your character sheets as soon as possible. I plan on accomplishing the audit this weekend.

See Jimmy, that's why SAOY should start using Geshrinari Shipyard Shuttles, they all come with toolkits.

Kerbal Space Program has taught me that all you need is more space duct tape to fix all problems.

Realized that I used the wrong name for the Gunboats They are Shredders. I update your last post Samanthia to match that.

Just thought I'd post to let ya'll know that I will be out of state starting tomorrow (10/6) to Thursday (10/9), I will be staying with family and unfortunantly they have no internet so I probably won't have access to the site.

Folks,
Given the declining posting rate over the past few months. My increased work load on my job, I have decided to shut the Fighting Diamonds down.

The plot has run from January 2010 to now. That's over four years. We had a good run, a lot of laughs. Thanks.

Samathia,you and the others were good. You all are welcome in any of the plots I run.

Hey Nash, thanks for letting us know instead of letting it drag out. I think a lot of the core players have come under extra load recently and the 21SQ always seemed like a secondary fun little plot where PC's could be experimented with and shenanigans could happen. It was fantastic while it lasted and I've no regrets about joining. You're a fantastic GM and every player was a joy to write with. Wishing you all the best.

I wonder where Silic's next disaster zone-I mean, plot is going to be...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…