Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

30$ Full-body commissions from Shonemitsu

I've received this note on DeviantArt.

I apologize for the invasion. I am disclosing my commissions shonemitsu.deviantart.com/jour…

and if you are interested to know my art, please visit my gallery.

shonemitsu.deviantart.com/gall…

Thank you and again I apologize for the invasion!

Shonemitsu

Looking at the first link, he does 10$ linearts and 30$ colored full bodies. His gallery reveals character pictures in a very american artstyle that feels to me like quite the bargain. The quality is quite good, the pricepoint is competitive, and from the commission history I looked up, the artist seems credible.

Thanks for sharing this, Fred!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back