• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character [4th AASP Fleet] Anima

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ooh, we have much to talk about. First off - I am happy to take the character aboard.

Quickly reading thru - you have 6 skills. Care to add more? Not necessary but I feel I should make it clear that I am willing to allow more, considering "time in service"

Can you briefly tell me what your character was doing before you dropped off the site? I joined in '11 so we need to work together to bridge the gaps in her service history. Currently, her bio talks about starting formal military training.

Thanks

I'd be happy to talk, whenever you have time. Pm or IRC.

I left the character as it was in her first write-up, as a starting point for now and for you to see. The idea is to add what she's done since then (i didn't have time for that when i left) and tweak so it fits into a plot. I didn't get to play her for all that long unfortunately.

I also have to account for 7 years of AWOL....

Forgot to post here! Add the character inventory and you're good to go, I think.

EDIT: One other thing - do you mind dropping down to E-4 Corporal? That'll place you in the same rank as the other veterans of the squad.

Last edited:
You can drop the rank however you want, no objections here.
I'm unsure about inventory, as she'd only have the clothes on her back to start with, so if she needs anything specific for the current mission, that would need to be obtained.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back