• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

It is fine.

---

On a side note: Poor Alan Wagner! All he wanted was a quick check up!

I'm tempted to have harm pull him aside so they can go down to the quartermaster and make the 'alan needs a physical' thing last as long as possible.

I'll probably do it too, assuming Bernhard doesn't get to him soon.

Avel: some friendly advice from a real-life soldier.

Don't start trouble with your fellow soldiers . . . at least where the cadre can see it. :lol:

A disclaimer for Vampire Messiah and Arieg:

Phaedra might be giving your characters a hard time, as befitting her personality and position, but you as players are more than welcome here.

You can expect Avel to stop getting into fights with the other characters once she finds out what happens, burns out all traces of human compassion and turns herself into an emotionless killer.

I also volunteer Avel for the interrogation. What she does to the POW will likely introduce the characters to their nightmares for the next few weeks.

I added in a JP between C-man and I into one of his posts so that it wouldn't break the flow of what we have going on now.

Cedric said:
Cedric also has a stylish NCO "Floppy Cap".
The only problem I see with this is for people who don't notice rank bars, they will think Cedric is in charge of the squad. Hilarity ensues! :lol:

I only picked em up because I was on IRC when Wes was making them.

I imagine that things could get pretty confusing because of that.

Make sure you grab stuff from the quartermaster before we leave. I'm going to get the next phase of the mission posted when the weekend hits.

Holy crap, those things are as bad if not worse than the MREs at least they don't have the cheese and veggie omelets it seems.

Yeah, we got rid of those (at least in the Guard, thank God).

Dude: we're in friendly terrirtory, in a Marine base. I don't think we need any real fire-power, let alone that much explosive power. Besides that, I don't think Cedric would trust anybody (even a fellow demolitionist) with that much EX in such a situation. However, Phaedra is the squad leader, and so she has final say.

I'll just shut up now.

None, personally.

We're dealing with trees and mountain climbing. As well as camping.

As challenging as those can be, we don't need to blow any part of those things up. :lol:

Though as I said, Phaedra is the squad leader. If she decides it's okay, then unless Wazu counter-acts her: I guess that dog can hunt.

Seriously, I have my own Yammie pyromaniac but who takes 14 lbs of explosives on shore leave? On the extremely impossible chance we stumble onto an NMX compound in the middle of a secure government facility?

Quite frankly, I in reality have a habit of doing just that. I tend to take excessive weapons and explosives wherever I go. I'm a pyro and a gun/knife nut.

While we're talking about weapon options C-Man mentioned wanting to do heavy weapons and I could see a niche for power armored soldiers carrying superheavy machineguns and other weapons that are more to scare the enemy and get them to put their head down than for directly killing baddies.

Thoughts?

Also, you should weigh in on the new medals/ribbons format. Apparently we actually have them (and here I was telling people they don't exsist).

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... medalsye34

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…