Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Well, its clear to the bots what needs to be done now so they'll take Cedric down to the medbay.

Also, if no one decides to help put him back together the bots will attempt the surgery themselves!

---

She considered leaving her Medkit here but decided against it. They'd just drink the alcohol.

When we get around to making a wiki entry on the medic specialty, this will certainly have to go in it.

---

Also, Sigma, you're doing a good job with the surgery, feel free to play it out with a successful result.

If anybody is interested in having their character finding out about Avel's past then this is their one chance. Because she's never going to tell anybody about it.

C-Man said:
If anybody is interested in having their character finding out about Avel's past then this is their one chance. Because she's never going to tell anybody about it.
Well i'm sure someone will discover it on the way out, along with that pool of vomit.

Sorry if someone wanted the honour of finding out every dirty little secret Avel has. And sorry about the long posts - i can tone them down if people are unhappy with it. I was curious since I know nothing about you lot or your characters. So bean me with your horrible childhood trauma! Lay on the abusive, rapist father memories, the drunken whore of a mother, the manically violent older sibling, the clingy pathetic younger one!

Or just regular PTSD with a dash of survivor's guilt, spiced with some self-doubt and low self-esteem. Heck, I could even go for some maniacal, suicidal tendencies, released only with violent sexual acts that often result in minor bruising and bleeding. I can treat all three with the appropriate medical plan, especially the last ;)

Overdramatic, yes. But all within the scope and skills of the most brilliant medic in the Nep Marine Corps. :D Your diseases and injuries are my playthings

EDIT: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... ura_romero If anyone wanted the character page

Just her life story, a few weapon ideas and various books on how to kill things in different ways.

Wazu and Laura will be back soon (in about an hour game time) at which point we'll do the briefing for the next operation. In the mean time talk to each other, get some food, relax, and have some of the junkers patch Phaedra up!

Does anyone else have something they want to do before I skip ahead to the briefing for the next mission?

Uso said:
Does anyone else have something they want to do before I skip ahead to the briefing for the next mission?
Doesn't matter that much to me, as long as there is an actual shore leave after this mission for our characters to mingle. That might be better than delaying the mission now.

Great way to calm an angry, confused Marine down.

Come running in, yelling at him, one of you in a PA, and wrestle him to the table before even trying to tell him what's going on.

Ok, the briefing has started for the next mission. Wazu wants to talk about how everyone is going to gear up and what the plan is before getting started

Promotions have also been handed out.

It is for a combination of having been around for two missions (promotions weren't handed out after the previous operation) and because you've been a dedicated player.

Laura should probably choose what she says to Avel very carefully or she'll probably be beaten to a pulp.

I wanted to apologize for the silence coming in from my end; spring break's started up, and I've been out with my friends as of late. I'll do my best to post, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up.

Thats ok, I don't mind people taking time off (especially for spring break) so long as you let us know what is going on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back