• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Considering how prolific in use the HPAR is and how limited its art is, I present to you a WIP 3D rendition of our favorite gun - The HPAR

Here's the other side

It's multi-colored right now so I can keep track of all the various bits. Would like feedback. Should I continue refining it or drop the project?

Well it does not look half-bad Siggy! Just keep old lineart on its wiki too please. As a technical picture or whatever, just keep it there.

Well, hi-de-hi, folks!

Just posting here because an informal greeting is apparently the polite thing to do among people who actually leave their house (read: not me).

Also, where do I start?

Done that, got a character. Got orders to report in, so I imagine I'll just post as soon as it makes sense.

Gah! I'm sorry I haven't posted in the past few days Sigma - I'm currently wrapped up in a bit of a mess here. I'll likely be able to post in the next 24, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Glad Koku's aboard and Wirebobbin's looking to hop on too.

EDIT: I'll have to put the rifle on hold for a bit, since I gotta few things on my end that need to be taken care of first.

Wirebobbin said:
Done that, got a character. Got orders to report in, so I imagine I'll just post as soon as it makes sense.
You're to post in the 4.2 thread. Mission 4.1 is too late for new players to hop into.

@Newb, no worries. As always, take your time. You saw how panicked i was on IRC. RL priorities always trump SARP. Thanks for the heads-up.

So i posted last night but apparently the site lost some of the recent posts.

The NIGHT will not be getting commissioned art. For $30, I can get more useful art. 5 chibis cost $35 (two in a rather hilarious scene).

I'm hoping to have this mission finished by the end of the month. Next mission will be a JP mission. So it will be done in one sitting. Please make sure you can spare some time next month. I know not everyone's schedules will allow them to participate but I will try to find a mutually agreeable time.

As of right now, how does 3PM PST, 6PM EST, 11PM GMT work for everyone? Does that time work for Saturday Feb 18? Luca, I think it should early morning for you on Sunday 19th

I think chances are I won't be able to make it full stop unless it's between 4pm and 6pm GMT on a Friday or Saturday. It's kind of necessary to study at all times right now, and those are the only times I actually get on the internet for extended periods.

Sorry for kind of crippling your timeband, but you can just go ahead without me if you want.

I should in theory be fine to make it that day, depends on if I get a contract that requires me to leave the country before then.

My Saturdays are usually unavailable, but I can make an exception that day.

Negative on my side. Though saturdays are okay with me, that saturday is not! I am in Prague celebrating mine and my buddy's birthday and getting drunk. Sorry folks.

No, because I have a social event to attend on the 17th. Not to mention I don't really want to stay up way past eleven at night.

Sorry.

Oh you children. The night is quite young at 11pm...

How does the 4th work?

Sigma said:

How does the 4th work?

I'm working then until at least 10pm, sadly. :?

Sigma said:
The NIGHT will not be getting commissioned art. For $30, I can get more useful art. 5 chibis cost $35 (two in a rather hilarious scene).
This saddens me, but is completely understandable. Maybe I'll have to take matters into my own hands due to the fact that I want the NIGHT to get art so badly

Sigma said:

How does the 4th work?

Same time, though? Still a no-go, sadly.

I have gone seven days on five solid hours of sleep, on multiple occasions, and am more than familiar with just how young the night can be at 23:00, or any time you care to choose . I simply don't care to be deprived of sleep when it is not necessary. As much as I love StarArmy, I do not consider a joint-post for a mission a necessary sacrifice when I have tests, homework, grades, and my two jobs to all factor in to the equation. My job and my performance at drill and elsewhere override my desire for a good role-play. At other times, staying up to such an hour for a JP may be possible, but this is not one of them. However, if you could work out an earlier time, then I would be happy to oblige.

I do intend to stay on the site, I simply can not meet the demands which you ask for this JP at it's current schedule.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…