Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Sorry about that delay folks. :?

Also, I'm assuming that the first round Phaedra fired will break the glass, and then the explosion from the 2nd round would most likely be enough to take out the 2nd guard as well as the door.

Phaedra would be able to hear Drei when she talks on the all hands channel (unless Phaedra isn't listening to her comm system).

The first floor of the administration building is just a mess of cubicles. The lift is on the other side of the cubicle field as is the emergency staircase (which most of the guards are in currently)

The walls of this building are next to the outdoors, so blowing one up will make a hole that the group can escape through.

Also, I know a lot of you are doing/studying for exams right now so I don't expect things to move to quickly. Just don't forget about the plot after this down time!

There are three more SUVs approaching the front doors that Phaedra can currently see from where she is, though more will be arriving shortly.

I'm currently out of town and using a computer with a supremely shitty internet connection. So I might not be able to post ona daily basis.

Non-Plot related, but very important info below!!!

Well: I bring happy news!

As of noon the day of my typing this message, I have officially sworn in, and become a member of the Iowa National Guard! I have been informed that my training site will be Fort Sill, Oklahoma! I have also been informed of the fact that I will ship out for training on the 15th of June, this year.

Training is approximately 10 weeks and 4 days in duration.

As a result, from June 15th I will not be available to post until the end of my basic training.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Ouch, thats a lot of weeks to be out. If you'd like we can use the 'Cedric setting up the demo school' plot point to have your character leave the plot for a little while.

Hopefully we'll be done with the current mission and be in the shore leave portion by then!

In the mean time, good luck with your training.

Medical technology is good enough to repair it and to fix it up well enough so there wouldn't even be a scar.

On the other hand, your face is going to literally be in Sigma (Laura)'s hands. Hope she doesn't screw anything up!

Of course, that is only if Matteo can take out the last goon coming at them.

Wow.

I hope training goes well for you. Get a marksmanship medal while you're at it, and good luck!

Cedric said:
Non-Plot related, but very important info below!!!
As of noon the day of my typing this message, I have officially sworn in, and become a member of the Iowa National Guard!
Congrats and good luck! :mrgreen:

Actually: change of plans.

From the 14th on, I will be unavailable because of training (I'm staying in a motel).

C-Man, next time if you want to pull a stunt like that, try Messaging me first. I'm probably being to lenient, but I'm letting this slide too. Just keep in mind to play nice with the other kids on the playground, would you?

C-Man, when interacting with another character you can't force them to do anything. You can say that you 'are trying to grab' but you can't say that you 'took' something.

CadetNewb said:
C-Man, next time if you want to pull a stunt like that, try Messaging me first. I'm probably being to lenient, but I'm letting this slide too. Just keep in mind to play nice with the other kids on the playground, would you?

Uso said:
C-Man, when interacting with another character you can't force them to do anything. You can say that you 'are trying to grab' but you can't say that you 'took' something.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How do you like that response you whiny little twats?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

C-Man said:
How do you like that response you whiny little twats?
It's not whining. The "Try To" rule is always in effect unless a GM says otherwise. You could have easily had Avel attempt to grab the gun, and it would have been up to either Matteo or ultimately Uso whether or not she succeeded.

The basics of this are explained when creating a character.

Personal attacks and disregard for the site RP rules are unacceptable. I have banned C-Man for a week.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back