• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

ShotJon said:
but at lest Stan will have cool scar on his wrist.
Kevyn said:
Just what every Nepleslian wants for Christmas.

Stan: "A cool scar? For me? Oh, you shouldn't have!"

:lol:

In all seriousness though, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow if at all possible. Hopefully writer's block won't decide to interfere with that particular plan.

Sigma said:
5.1 players, I am going to give you until Oct. 6 to defeat the Nightmare and her guards. If you cannot do it by then, you will fail to capture any NMX data.

*Looks at the calendar, looks at the average post speed*
We're doomed...

Kevyn said:
Just what every Nepleslian wants for Christmas.

Personally I'd prefer an assault rifle using the 9x39 mm round...

No. Name's not Stigma.

Due to my own schedule and the obvious slowness of posting, I am extending the deadline for 5.1's successful completion until October 20th.

Sigma said:
No. Name's not Stigma.

Due to my own schedule and the obvious slowness of posting, I am extending the deadline for 5.1's successful completion until October 20th.

And a most Gracious GM you are, sir.

Sorry about that Sigma. It keep running afoul of my stupid iPhone autocorrect, and I don't always notice it. And I'll go ahead and post then if he's not going to.

Evening. Tony Griffin was successfully accepted and awaiting deployment.
I will be around this thread while he waits.

Some say that he only posts in Iambic Pentameter. Or that he recently introduced a squad of Marines to flesh eating squid. All we know is... he's call the Sigma...

Luca: Assume Henry can open or lock the door whenever he likes at the moment.

Everyone else, please post soon that you are ready to enter the next room.

Rita, Rayne, Bridget and Ulrich will not be advancing into the next room.

Map and action report will be updated over weekend, before the next GM update.

EDIT: 5.1 Map and Engagement Report edited. 5.2 guys, haven't updated yours yet.

Betting for side story brawls - 3:1 Butch wins; 5:1 Sergei wins
4:1 Ice fights Ben Linzer, 10:1 She talks to him

Place your bets

Talking, phaw. He's in a fighting stance, that means that he's out for blood. After all, street reflexes are directly applicable to the military, right?

If you don'T hit those balls you are done for. Just saying. Fact that Id-Sol is 8 feet tall does not mean he is slow :3

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…