Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Breatt, Fenix sorry it took me so long to post. You are both going well. Oh Fenix if it looks like I am going against you, believe me it is not like that. Being soldier is hell and you pay for your mistakes. Not to mention that Aleksei is tough. He can take it.

No worries, Shot. I'm still learning. Better to learn early on than not at all. Aleksei will just have some interesting stories after this mission is over.

Have you considered taking on a co-GM until work calms down for you a bit more? ShotJon did a good job while you were gone a few weeks back.

Well, I'm waiting for you and Waylan16 to post so I can update the Side Story thread. Can't advance that thread if 2/3 of the players haven't posted in it.

I can't speak for Waylan, but I've been waiting for your response to Wolf so I can see what Ice will do. She's not going to turn back just to watch a shouting match.

Edit: Oh wait, post changed since I looked at it last. I'll work on something.

There will be two wounded Nekos and an information terminal(something any Neko would use to check up on stuff) in the farthest room on the right. The Nekos are unarmed, in the farthest corner, and trying to play dead. The terminal in the center of the far wall.

The irony of the Side-Story post is that Bernhard once pulled a gun on another Marine. Though, he was kinda drunk at the time.

Now now, Ice wouldn't have stabbed Bruce. Much. I pretty much know how she's going to react, but I'm going to wait on Wolf and see how Sergei took his thump first.

5.1 players, I am going to give you until Oct. 6 to defeat the Nightmare and her guards. If you cannot do it by then, you will fail to capture any NMX data.

Sigma said:
There will be two wounded Nekos and an information terminal(something any Neko would use to check up on stuff) in the farthest room on the right. The Nekos are unarmed, in the farthest corner, and trying to play dead. The terminal in the center of the far wall.
Sigma said:
"Check the rooms for any terminals or computers," Leon ordered the Marines. "There has to be one around here."
Sigma said:
5.1 players, I am going to give you until Oct. 6 to defeat the Nightmare and her guards. If you cannot do it by then, you will fail to capture any NMX data.
1+1+1 = 3. DERP.

Now I get it... :? I wasn't sure that first post was referring to the 5.1 thread.

Anyways, I for one do not wish to lose this mission. As long as we ALL post regularly, we can make it happen.

You don't want to be known as the 4th Fleet Marines who CAN'T get the job done, do you?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back