Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Hokay! So Sigmeister is having a week or so holiday. Let's all get off our butts and give him a lot of nice posts! Everyone make me proud so I can kill you off in next co-GM post :3

Yes... yes! Blood for the Bloo-I mean, everyone do their best to make great posts for Sigma to read when he gets back! ^_^

So you all know, I'm not just gone from SARP. I'm tinkering with a bunch of Nepleslian wiki articles, including the 4th Fleet Store.

Marine Skills updated
Military Occupations updated

I'll reveal more of the goodies when I think you guys have done something to deserve it. Do post soon so that we can get to the boss girl.

I'm still not dead.

However, things have gotten really bad for me at home. I have a very sick (chronically) husband who cannot work, and I spend most of my free time fighting with my insurance company over his health coverage. I keep thinking things couldn't possibly get worse, but somehow, they always do.

I'm not leaving Star Army, but I'll be gone for several months at the very least.

Take care, everyone, and happy gaming!

That's sad to hear Rada. I hope that things will improve for you soon. No one likes to see their loved ones sick, let alone with chronic illness and facing predatory insurance companies. You've got my best wishes.

Best of wishes and luck to you and your family Rada. When thing will turn for the better, we will be happy to have you back with us.

I'll be taking over GM-ship in the 5.1 and the Side-Story threads. ShotJon will continue to GM the 5.2 thread since it is in the middle of combat and taking over in the middle of combats from a temporary GM usually results in confusion.

Go here and add your nominations to mine. I know I'm missing a fair chunk of awards but i'm too tired to expand my list at the moment. Go all out. I know I will.

Will do!

...Now, if only I could actually think of nominations. Truly, I am the best at this.

On a different note, I'll try to wrap up this post I was writing so things can get a move on.

Well, you could back up the ones I've already listed. Every nomination needs three votes to make it to a second round of voting. Not sure why it must be so complex

No need to apologize.

I want to remind all of the 5.1 players that I can't proceed if the majority of you don't post. I'm going to be away for the weekend and busy Friday so you have until Monday to post. Or expect more severe consequences for this inactivity.

Announcement: The school I work at has decided to give me more responsibility. In addition to the previous 3-6pm Afterschool job I had, I also need to work 8am-3pm in the school office OR as a substitute teacher. Today was my first day and I just got about 6 classes which they'd like me to sub for.

So, if I am slow, please forgive me. It will be best to expect GM posts over the weekends. However, this weekend, I am going with Demonblooded to Portland's Rose City Comic Con. We're meeting AoK there.

Alright, so... Wolfman, Waylan, do you guys want to do something to interact in character until Sigma can post? I can jigger my post around if that'd help any.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back