• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Yes! The big character development event. Any particular plans on what they'll do after telling her or is Avel going to be completely alone after she walks off.

So the recent post mentions a certain Sigma. Now, much as I love to be part of these shenanigans, I don't think I'm there.

Wouldn't most medical supplies be more sterile if left in their wrappers?

Yeah, but with wounded coming soon: it would be inconvenient to have all your tools still wrapped up in their packing with somebody bleeding out right in front of you.

Especially if you had to struggle with the wrapping.

"Stupid f*cking plastic!"

:lol:

What? I thought it was funny.

Alright, busted out some quick posts to move everyone onto mission 2.

Once the medical drama and debriefing is sorted out, we can start on the shore leave bits of the plot.

Inbetween mission 1 and mission 2 the surviving marines will have escaped on the half track, reached a nearby nep army base, and will have quickly taken a shuttle up to the NSS Asp where their new medic is getting stuff ready.

Even if your character wasn't injured, they still need to be checked out before leaving.

So I have to ask this (for Cedric's sake).

Is getting blasted to hell just par for the course in this outfit?

Looks like it.

I don't mind seeing untrained goons getting killed by well trained marines,

but against bad guys who have the same skill level as the players (the elite troops) I expect them to give as good as they get.

And against Elite troops (like Fhion) I expect to see her to deal more damage to the squad than she receives. I feel that combat against a military force should always have the players feeling like they are at risk.

---

This is only in general though. Players who act smart should be able to get away without having too much of their bodies blown away. Avel's distracting guards with the papers for one or Cedric's use of his explosives as a distraction for two.

Working together as a squad will be important and if you feel like there is some piece of equipment that would help you in your jobs you should really talk to Wazu and see if you can get something custom-made for you. The NMX are only going to get better at their jobs from here on out.

---

Also, side note, we still have that prisoner from the beef farm mission to interrogate. It was cedric who knocked him out IIRC so he can have first shot at him if you'd like.

Uso said:
Also, side note, we still have that prisoner from the beef farm mission to interrogate. It was cedric who knocked him out IIRC so he can have first shot at him if you'd like.

It was? I thought Matteo had knocked the guy out.

Uso said:
I feel that combat against a military force should always have the players feeling like they are at risk.

Well, then. Mission accomplished.

It was either Matteo or you, I figured someone would correct me if Iw as wrong.

I think it was Matteo; I remember having to have my character drag the guy around a little bit until someone took the guy off his hands.

Been playing a new game called Terraria for the last few days. It's super addictive.

Why would the drone be trying to restrain Cedric? If you read Uso's post, it actually asked Cedric if he was currently complying. So far he hasn't even gotten off the bed. He's looked around, asked the drone if there was a towel around, and asked it to get him some food.

I'll have Wazu come at the end of the weekend and get everyone together for a de-briefing to go over what happened and to let them know that shore leave is coming up next.

Has Phaedra been been given her rank patches yet? Because Alan will have no idea she's supposed to be the squad's Sergeant.

So what happens now? Is Avel's face fixed? Does anybody get medals? What's the next mission going to be?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…